peeking in the locker room

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I think all guys should expect to be stared at and feel free to stare at others. Is there anyone out there who hasn't? if we'd all get over it, we could check out each other's cocks and balls without all the fuckin ISSUES!

Why? Issues arise when you look at people who don't want you to look at them and haven't asked you to. If you didn't look at people and make them uncomfortable, there wouldn't be any "issues."

And, to the OP: There are tons of shower peeking and more posts here.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
was at the gym today and caught a dude peeking at my dick. i have seen him a few times working out with his wife. kinda chubbed up a little and waited a few more sec before putting on my underwear. he didnt make eye contact after that.

i dont really show off at the gym but i dont towel dance ether. i change out in the open.

hungeasy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i played baseball in high school and when the coach called for early morning practices we would take showers so we wouldnt be sweaty in our classes so we would have no problem dropping our pants to swing our junk around...except for the freshman...they were kind of shy but thats all apart of puberty i think

Jake212guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am really big soft and get lots of looks. I love every look that I get and don't do anything to discourage. Maybe that's why I'm there 6x a week.

I do my share of looking too. Best time I got caught though was this guy that I see there a lot. Muscular and not hung huge but a great-looking dick. Too great not to admire. So I checked him out in the showers. After I was done, I went to my locker.

The locker room is organized into bays of lockers so you can be pretty secluded depending on how crowded it is that day. Well as luck would have it, the guy in question walks into the bay that I was in with his towel around his waist. I'm toweling off and we exchange nods. Then he drops his towel with his back to the main walkway and he's got a woody. It wasn't fully solid until he noticed that I was looking then he got wicked hard. I complimented him. He complimented my by-now semi and we both kept getting ready still checking each other out.

I could have hooked up with him if I had wanted anything more than a little show off session.

Reactions: estevao2021

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may have told this story before.

I used to swim at a private girls school who opened their pool to to public in the mornings. Mens locker room was very small. This one day I was getting changed when this guy arrived beside me totally naked, with a big semi-erect cock he wasn't trying to hide. Took me a long time to get change that day.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
We're men. Straight or gay we're genetically obsessed about cocks. So of course we all look.

Personally, I don't mind people checking out my cock as long as they're not creepy about it. After all, I'd check theirs out too if they'd put it on display. I'm just comfortable with my sexuality.

edgeboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This morning I went to my gym's sister gym. I usually don't work out in the morning, but I got dinner plans tonight. About 8:30 the locker room was flooded with about 15 40+ year olds getting ready for work so everyone was walking around naked. I got a lot of looks. I didn't mind one bit. It's human nature to see how you compare to others. Disappointing though that there wasn't much for me to look at. lol

jerkitout

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
this morning a guy was changing next to me - he dropped his towel and stood there moisturizing himself, even his genitals. he was hung, shaved, but still hung i would say

now, i would never have considered doing that in the locker room - i do it in my bedroom - but now that i have seen someone else do it, i reckon i might as well just moisturize up while i'm there!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Normally, when soft, I hang about 5 inches long and about 5 1/2" around--give or take some. As such I've been getting glances in the locker room/showers--even the occaisional long stare--since junior high school. That said, I don't waltz around swinging it back and forth either. A lot of guys' eyes just drop there, whether their straight, bi, or gay. My guess is that many of the others at LPSG have had the same experience. It just comes with having a relatively big dick. Hell, I've caught myself staring at an unusually large one from time to time. If you can't handle a glance or two, then turn your back to the room and get your clothes on ASAP; but really I couldn't imagine being that modest. And if looking at my schlong gives some guy a thrill, well woo-hoo good for him; really I couldn't care less.