PEEP SHOW (The Reality Series)

zodiac00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After 3 months of castings we finally settled on a cast. We scoured the entire country searching for 8 uninhibited people who would allow our cameras to film them 24/7. The networks would kill to have a show like ours on the air due to the success of shows like Big Brother and Jersey Shore but US censors would shot the entire network down if they did it. I mean come on watching 8 people have sex with one another wouldn’t exactly fly on network television but we know that’s what people want to see,we just needed to find the right people.

Matt – 24, 6’1, Los Angeles, CA – Student
Matt comes to us from LA. He’s a senior at UCLA. He has the body of a jock but the attitude of a surfer. He’s really laid back and kind of soft spoken. One of our casting directors spotted him on the beach and when he came in to meet us I just got lost in his eyes. They are the most amazing, hazel green color that a girl had ever seen and set in the perfectly sculpted face and tan body of an all American guy with wavy blonde hair that just made you swoon. He’s surprisingly shy which made me wonder if he would be able to be apart of our show but he said he was completely open to anything.

Aria – 26, 5’8, Philadelphia, PA – Singer
Aria is the song bird from Philly. She has an exotic look to her, which comes from her French mother and Indonesian Father. She keeps herself in tip top shape by running everyday and her tight ass is proof that it’s working. A self proclaimed exhibitionist, she’s a confident kind of girl who knows what she wants and how to get it. I hardly think any man in their right mind would say no.

Terrance – 7, 6’2, New York, NY – Muscian
Terrance was born and raised in Brooklyn but went to college at Yale. He’s the first generation of Jamaican parents and is known by his friends as the “ladykiller” Terrace is a musician but don’t let that fool you he has an insane body from year of martial arts training which he has been studying since he was 10 years old. He actually came to our casting on a dare but as soon as I saw him and those lips I had to have him for my cast. The man is good looking and just oozes sex. As soon as he walked in all panties in the room got moist. You can tell he’s accustomed to getting a lot of pussy.

Lola – 26, 5’6, Miami FL - Dancer
Lola is the Mami from Miami. She is latin fire in every sense of the term. She is the typical Miami bombshell and yes she’s had work down and will tell you about it in a quick second. Whoever her doctor is, they should get a Nobel Award because her tits are a miracle from god. Lola claims that women are intimidated by her and to tell you the truth I can see that. Her mouth is saucy and she caries herself taller than her 5’6 frame, with the help of 6 inch pumps that is, but I am sure if you can look past the tits, the round latin ass and full lips, that she’s really a sweat girl

Kai – 26, 6’0, Vancouver – Writer
Kai is originally from Canada but his family is originally from China. I don’t know what they are feeding them in Vancouver but this guy is ripped. In addition to writing he also works as a freelance model. Kai sticks to a routine and that’s what he attributes his amazing body too. He works out and writes everyday to keep his skills and body in check. Now I will admit that I am usually not into Asian guys but this guy just does everything for me. He’s hot, he’s sexy, stereotypically smart and to add to all of the above he has both swagga and a sense of humor. He definitely representing big time for the Asian men.

Monique – 26, 5’9, Chicago IL – Model
Monique has been modeling for 10 years and has been traveling around the world since she was 3. She owes her looks to the beautiful combination of a German mother and her African American Father. After her mother died when Monique was 4 She traveled the world with her military farther. A sweet girl, Monique is more conservative than the rest of the cast but as a producer that is exactly why we added her to the cast. What happens when the sweet but incredibly sexy mixed race girl enters a house with sexually promiscuous hound-dogs?

Ricardo – 27, 6’1, Houston Texas Farm hand
Ricardo is a mixture of everything, but his Mexican, Italian heritage is the most evident part of him. He has movie star looks and his body fuels the fantasies of women everywhere who want to be plowed by the stable-boy. Ricardo was the first person we saw when we went to Texas to cast and was the only person we took from the first day. I’ll admit it, my own fantasy about being worked over by a man who works with his hands was the driving force behind his inclusion.

Melissa 25 5’10 Seattle Washington, Volleyball Player
Melissa is originally from Washington State but lives in LA where she plays Volleyball. She is a tall blonde with a great personality. Sometimes I don’t even think she realizes how hot she really is. Her blue eyes reveal her sincerity but her amazon stature of great height and an even greater body contradicts her sweetness. Why she wanted to be apart of our show? Well she didn’t, she thought we were casting Big Brother and just decided to see it through thinking she wouldn’t make it any further.

Well this is the cast. 8 young people who are ready for a very intimate and very unique experience. They will have every aspect of their lives taped for an audience of true voyeurs around the world in an online experience called PEEP SHOW.

PRE SHOW INTERVIEW

LOLA
SIGN:
Aries.

AGE YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY:
I was 16. He was my first real boyfriend. It was horrible but after more practice I rocked his world.

CRAZIEST THING YOU EVER DID SEXUALLY:
Well … I had sex with my plastic surgeon in his office so that he could knock a couple grand off my tits. I let him fuck me in my ass while his secretary ate my pussy. We made so much noise that I know the people in the waiting room had to have heard us. Anyway it was worth it because my tits look fantastic.

TURN ON:
I like tall guys with muscles. Yeah I know I’m typical. They have to have a big pene too. I’m a small girl but I like big dicks.

TURN OFF:
Small dicks.

WHAT AR YOU LOOKING FORWARD TOO ON THE SHOW:
I really just want to have fun with whomever. I just hope there aren’t any squares on the show.

WHAT’S YOUR TYPE:
My type is a guy that dresses real nice and keeps himself looking good. A guy that can protect me and show me a good time. He has to be confident and has to be making that paper. I’m not a gold digger but I ain’t paying for shit.

MONIQUE
SIGN:
Virgo

AGE YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
I was actually 20. I was in a relationship with a guy for 6 years. We were saving ourselves for marriage but yeah 6 years is a long time for a guy to wait.

CRAZIEST THING YOU EVER DID SEXUALLY
I guess this would be the craziest thing I ever did sexually I still can’t believe I am doing this show.

TURN ON
I’ll be honest I get instantly turned on by the sight of a penis. I find them so fascinating. Small ones, fat ones, big ones, uncut ones I just really like seeing them and they make me wet.

TURN OFF
I get turned off my feet. No foot fetish for me.

WHAT AR YOU LOOKING FORWARD TOO ON THE SHOW
I think it’s time for me to explore my sexuality. I’ve been closeted sexually and I want to see how far I can push myself.

WHAT’S YOUR TYPE
I like Balanced guys. Guys that aren’t too macho but not too sensitive. Guys who can just be with me and not be too pushy.

ARIA
SIGN
Scorpio.

17, I was a natural.

I had sex in the bathroom in Vatican city. I know that sounds really bad but I got turned on by all the erotic artwork and my boyfriend at the time was all to willing to do it to tell his friends. Don’t judge me!

TURN ON
Guys who are simply willing to try anything in bed.

TURN OFF
The opposite of my turn on.

To tell you the truth I don’t know I just am going in with an open mind.

WHAT’S YOUR TYPE
Guys who have the patience to get through my layers.

Melissa
SIGN Gemini.

I haven’t yet. I’m just playing. I was 18 but to tell you the truth I think I lost it to a girl first.

A guy asked me to pee on him. I thought it was strange at first but I did it. I dumped him after that.

TURN ON
Athletes.

TURN OFF
Greasy hair.

Winning the money. I’m extremely competitive.

WHAT’S YOUR TYPE
I like spontaneous guys. I’m a free spirit and I need a guy to keep up with that.

Kai
SIGN
Sagittarius.

17, I lost it to my first agent, She was 33. It wasn’t a casting couch situation. We fucked and then she asked me to sign on with her.

Fucked my agent. It’s crazy because she was also my next door neighbor, my mom’s best friend and the god-mother of my baby sister.

TURN ON
I love big tits. Fake, real or real fake I love them big.

TURN OFF
Hairless pussies. I like a lil fur in my mouth.

B-O-O-B-I-E-S!!!

WHAT’S YOUR TYPE
Right now I don’t have a type. As soon as I have one that will mean it’s time to settle down so as of now anything with breast.

MATT
SIGN
Cancer.

15 and she was a girl in my class that lived across the street from me.

A woman paid me a thousand bucks to jack off and cum on her face. She was a guest staying at the hotel I worked at.

TURN ON
Girls with great smiles.

TURN OFF
Smokers.

It’s kind of scary because you all will and can film anything but I guess I’m looking forward to seeing the women and just how much ass I can get.

WHAT’S YOUR TYPE
Blondes.

TERRANCE
SIGN
Taurus.

13. Caribbean people mature faster.

My friends and I ran a train on the daughter of our Tai Chi master when I was 18. She was hot and he never found out.

TURN ON
Asian chicks.

TURN OFF
I love everything sexual Can’t say that I’m ever really turned off by something.

If I were to find a cool chick I wouldn’t be opposed to love, but if that’s not available then all the pussy I can eat.

WHAT’S YOUR TYPE
My type is any woman who cannot only turn me on but impress me is my type.

RICARDO
SIGN
Libra.

I was 16.

I did some work as a gardener at some rich folks home and they gave me extra money for a threesome. The guy gave great head.

TURN ON
Blowjobs!

TURN OFF
I’ll get back to you on that.

Nothing much just a vacation from the real world.

WHAT’S YOUR TYPE
When I see it I’ll know it.

Day 1
Hi everyone I’m Lilyana and welcome to Peep Show. Look around because the 8 of you have been chosen to provide a unique experience to voyeurs around the world. They are going to look in on your life, 24 seven, as you live, fight and fuck your way to the $100,000 prize. To win the grand prize you have to become the most viewed cast member. Those water proof watches that you all are wearing has a tracking device in it and viewers at home have the ability to click and focus in on whoever they want to see at any given time. Now our camera will follow you everywhere so don’t be shy just keep in mind that there are millions of people watching with a diverse array of interests and orientations so you may want to think out of the box and appeal to as many as you can, and don’t worry if you aren’t too popular with the viewers, there will be other opportunities to win more money along the way.

Now it’s time to enter the Den. Melissa if you will please open the door, the Peep Show starts now.

Zodiac00000