Peeping Penis

rainfletcher: This happened to me yesterday, and has happened more than a few times. It's always embarassing, and I'm curious as to how many others have had this happen.

I always either go freeballing or in boxers. I live in a very, very warm part of the country and am in shorts almost daily. So, my significant other and I were driving, and she notices that almost my entire cock was was poking out the bottom of my shorts. No one else noticed that time, but that's not always been the case. Some hilarious looks, followed by an embarrased and indescreet readjustment on my part... :)

Anyone else ever had this happen?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I have adopted the "freedom feeling" during the summer months....(i.e. no underwear under athletic shorts and summer shorts) when working around the house or doing yard work.

I have to be careful when sitting on and using the riding mower while cutting the grass in front of the house.

I could be a real traffic stopper! ;D

nudpreston: Yes, it happens... and I personally love it! [glow=red,2,300]LOVE IT!!![/glow] I'm a freeballer back to Jr. High, and totally get off on people looking at my large meat! ;D

I live about as far south as you can get and stay in the USA... and shorts--and short-shorts--are the dress of the day.

I also have a PA, and that tugs it even lower into view when I have it in!

I have a big dick, and am proud! I wear it with pride!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
In my case it is more likely to happen with the balls but due to their sensitivity I am very conscious of their positioning almost all the time.

I has happened though and almost always was an occasion for hilarity (I am an easy blusher).

Pecker

bobcubed404: [quote author=rainfletcher link=board=clothing;num=1051903529;start=0#0 date=05/02/03 at 12:25:28]This happened to me yesterday, and has happened more than a few times.  It's always embarassing, and I'm curious as to how many others have had this happen.[/quote]

It has happened to me too and I find it embarrasing as well, especially when someone gawks at the sight. I gave up on wearing shorts out in the summer, which is pure hell here in Georgia. I'm sure a pair of briefs would solve the problem and give me the option of wearing shorts out in public again, but I prefer to wear boxers.

prepstudinsc: Peeping out is just one of the things that we hung guys have to live with. It's happened to me before so I'm just hyper-conscious about it, so I make sure that I wear shorts that are fairly long and that if I'm wearing shorts, I don't cross my legs. I wear boxers so everything just flops out if I'm not careful. My mother made a comment to me once when I was in college and home on a break from school. She said if I were you, I wouldn't be wearing boxers because you are showing too much, but if you're going to wear boxers, at least make sure they are long enough so you don't hang out. LOL I wanted to die!!!

rainfletcher: I remember the first time this happened to me. I was wearing those old corduroy Ocean Pacific surfer shorts (anyone else wear those - ugh...), and a pair of boxers. I was at a church group, and I was about 14 or 15. I wasn't hung like I am now, but was still well above average for my age - and WELL above average for my heigth. We were all sitting on the floor and I was sitting cross-legged.

Being that it was a church group, I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on around me until a guy sitting next to me elbows me. I looked up and the leader was staring DIRECTLY at my crotch with a kind of shocked look on his face. (Found out later he was gay). Just about my entire package was visible to everyone sitting in front of me.

Being 14 or 15, I was absolutely mortified. I had no idea that I had something to be proud of, and was deeply ashamed.

You'd think I'd have learned by now...

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=rainfletcher link=board=clothing;num=1051903529;start=0#0 date=05/02/03 at 12:25:28]
Anyone else ever had this happen?[/quote]
Yeah, hack, in my boxer shorts! It's why I don't wear shorts at all...it's jeans all the way for me...

mr17yearold: being that i hang 5" soft and my balls hang down about 5"... ive never hanged out my boxers or shorts... but when i get a semi... and im about 8"... i can hang out... but its just because im somewhat hard....

freeballer_au: As a freeballer, I've had it happen in shorts especially when sitting on low stools or walls. I've always shrugged it off and stood up and adjusted myself. If anyone is upset. thats their problem. We all have the same appendages and we all know what the look like from an early age. If you want it to happen I suppose it is different.
7x5

nudpreston: It's not that I want it to happen... but if it does happen... I'm not going to be upset! ;D

I do like the reaction. Sitting on a bar stool... in a bus... not in a child's view, but otherwise... I'm rather proud! Almost anybody can work out their body... you either are or are-not hung!

Should I hang and swing in the breeze... so be it! (I'd rather be naked anyway!)

SizeRulz: I can't stand to wear briefs for any extended period of time so in the summer for me it's boxers and shorts. I do my best to avoid putting on a show and it doesn't happen too often. Last time it happened to me was just last week while driving. I have a manual shift car and all that clutch action seems to make my cock move down and my shorts move up (I always hang left). The guy riding with me noticed after a while and laughingly pointed it out. I just shrugged and told him it always happens when I'm driving. He was cool about it and said something about wishing it could happen to him.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I get more floppage out of my boxer shorts than anything. I feel pretty comfortable wearing jeans all year 'round; if it's particularly hot and I have to go down to shorts, I try to keep everything positioned so that doesn't happen. Doesn't mean I've been lucky all the time, though.

Very worst is that no-reason-boner slowly creeping its way not forward, but down the leg. Very uncomfortable to have my dick forced into that position, much less finding as discreet a way as possible to shift it back up and forward. I went out the other day to meet a friend who was in town for the morning; he woke me up, so I ran out freeballing in my pajama pants and he kidded me about the obvious plump dick inside.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=clothing;num=1051903529;start=12#13 date=05/16/03 at 23:54:46]I get more floppage out of my boxer shorts than anything.  [/quote]
Personally, I don't even bother wearing shorts at all for that reason, that and my legs are hairy and well, I'm built "weird". :-/

Finedessert: He has Two Left Feet...and his Balls are on top of his Dick.

Grandpa

1811: if its that big a deal, you can always get a pair of loose-ish biker shorts to keep it all inside.

ORCABOMBER: All I'll say is "is there such a thing as a pair-shaped guy?" ;D Neat idea 1811.

horny7ft: Peeping penis has happened to me in high school I was changing to shorts and the head was peeping out I really didnt mind if it did ;)