peeping penis

man-ya: How many times have you had your penis want to say hello? I mean how many times have your penis or sack come out of your short, ect. did you feel free or was it in the middle of something important?

meritores

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well for those who didnt kno im a part time gym teacher at a school in my neighberrhood, and today i made the guys play socco and i played along ,and stupidly i wore boxers and with one kick my shorts and boxers slid up my leg and my dick slid out, but it happed so dast i dont think anyone noticed, or at least i hope they didnt...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is this the resurrect-the-oldest-possible-thread competition? :cool:

Everything has always stayed sufficiently in place with me underwear-wise. However, there was one time that I was traveling on a train in the UK, and there was some kind of computer-activated locking system on the washroom door, which I managed totally not to fathom. And so as the train journeyed along, someone else pressed the button to get in, and the sliding-door started to open with a way-too-slow motion. So there I was stood facing 4 people waiting outside, and pissing directly in front of them with my trousers lowered around my thighs. And that damn door kept on with its gradual sidewards motion until it was fully open, paused for a second, and then equally slowly slid shut again. I had no way of stopping midflow, and so it seemed like an endless spectacle. Made all the more embarassing by the fact I knew I still had to spend another 3 hours on the train. Happy days. :rolleyes:

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is what I posted at August 20th, 2004:
"It happened just an hour ago. One of my female colleagues came to complain about one of our window cleaners. He was cleaning the windows of her office room at the outside on a ladder. Every time he reached for the upper window his penis dropped out of his shorts. She didn't want to see that, she felt embarrassed.
I've to solve the problems when colleagues feel intimidated.
The best thing to do was to go out and find that man. That was no problem. It was easy to see that he had a big one.
I spoke to him in my office. I've a room of my own - happy me. I told him there were complaints. He could understand that, but he asked me if I could realize what problems you have when your member is too big to hide. Yes I do, I've a big one too, but I didn't tell him. He dropped his trousers in front of me and showed me how he taped his foot long soft penis to his leg. It was warm outside he just wore a T-shirt and shorts with a short sewed in it. Because of the sweat the tape wouldn't stick to his leg. I must say, the guy about 20 years old, 5'8" tall, looked very honest to me. He didn't it to get attention of the female workers. He really had a problem.
I asked him to buy some decent underwear next time. I wonder when he will clean my windows."
Last summer I was on holyday in France. We where had found a campsite and were putting a tent to our caravan. Although I'm tall, I have to reach quite far to get it fixed. Just at the moment I was standing with my arms above my head trying to keep the fabric and the poles in place, I felt my shorts moving. I couldn't do anything; they just dropped to my feet. In front of me a French family was gathering for a barbecue. I could not hide or turn without damaging the caravan. I had no time to feel embarrassed as one guy of that family came to help me, so that I could pull my shorts up. He helped to finish and afterwards both our families had a glass of wine. The days we stayed there, we became "friends".

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dikkiedik said:
This is what I posted at August 20th, 2004:
"It happened just an hour ago. One of my female colleagues came to complain about one of our window cleaners. He was cleaning the windows of her office room at the outside on a ladder. Every time he reached for the upper window his penis dropped out of his shorts. She didn't want to see that, she felt embarrassed.
I've to solve the problems when colleagues feel intimidated.
The best thing to do was to go out and find that man. That was no problem. It was easy to see that he had a big one.
I spoke to him in my office. I've a room of my own - happy me. I told him there were complaints. He could understand that, but he asked me if I could realize what problems you have when your member is too big to hide. Yes I do, I've a big one too, but I didn't tell him. He dropped his trousers in front of me and showed me how he taped his foot long soft penis to his leg. It was warm outside he just wore a T-shirt and shorts with a short sewed in it. Because of the sweat the tape wouldn't stick to his leg. I must say, the guy about 20 years old, 5'8" tall, looked very honest to me. He didn't it to get attention of the female workers. He really had a problem.
I asked him to buy some decent underwear next time. I wonder when he will clean my windows."
Last summer I was on holyday in France. We where had found a campsite and were putting a tent to our caravan. Although I'm tall, I have to reach quite far to get it fixed. Just at the moment I was standing with my arms above my head trying to keep the fabric and the poles in place, I felt my shorts moving. I couldn't do anything; they just dropped to my feet. In front of me a French family was gathering for a barbecue. I could not hide or turn without damaging the caravan. I had no time to feel embarrassed as one guy of that family came to help me, so that I could pull my shorts up. He helped to finish and afterwards both our families had a glass of wine. The days we stayed there, we became "friends".

Oh my ...how embarrassing for you ....:tongue:

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
The most embarissing situation for me was when I was on a vacation at age 16. I decided to go the the beach by myself. I wore the same speedo I had been wearing for it seemed all my life. I layed out on the sand, no towel, I had no intention in going in the water, and fell asleep. I woke up to a man yelling and kicking sand in my face. "Get the hell out of here you pervert." I had not idea what was going on. What ever it was he was pissed. I just yelled OK OK and started to get up. When I sat up I realized what had happedned. When I was sleeping I got a boner and the seam under the croch of the speedo riped and my erection was sticking strait up. I thought I would die. I got up and ran as fast as I could back to house we were renting for the week.
On top of all that I got sun burn all over.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dimwit said:
The most embarissing situation for me was when I was on a vacation at age 16. I decided to go the the beach by myself. I wore the same speedo I had been wearing for it seemed all my life. I layed out on the sand, no towel, I had no intention in going in the water, and fell asleep. I woke up to a man yelling and kicking sand in my face. "Get the hell out of here you pervert." I had not idea what was going on. What ever it was he was pissed. I just yelled OK OK and started to get up. When I sat up I realized what had happedned. When I was sleeping I got a boner and the seam under the croch of the speedo riped and my erection was sticking strait up. I thought I would die. I got up and ran as fast as I could back to house we were renting for the week.
On top of all that I got sun burn all over.

I sprayed coffee all over my screen reading this...too funny.

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me mostly it was in the lockerroom during gym class when I would bend over to put my pants on my cock and balls would hang out but i would just readjust myself so i guess noone noticed...or at least said anything

My roommate last semester used to get up before me and work at his desk, which was right next to my bed. He was always making fun of me because my cock tends to find its way out of my boxers, especially on those mornings when I have a tremendous hard-on. He never woke me up, though; just sat there and then complained later in the day about having to stare at my penis first thing every morning.

jay bear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i went to the gym once without any decent underwear, it was squat night with the lads. i was squatting really deep, with my footie shorts on all commando.
right on the fifth squat my dick and my balls just flopped out out and down. quite embarrasing as i couldnt do anything about it until id got the bar off my sholulders. everone else had a good laugh, altough they did seem pretty complimentary about my soft size.

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My mom always ran a camp for poor inner city kids to go to the "country" and see the great outdoors - this meant that my poor dad and siblings were always drug along.

We were doing an obstacle course with the older age group (18-20) and it was boys v girls. One of the courses was a rope climb and my mom and dad were the examples. Well midway up my dad's meat came out and was just hanging there for every one to see. There were quite a few gasps and wide eyes. Well my dad actually won - I think mom let him - they came back down and one of the guys commented "dang Mr. ____." My dad was totally oblivious, and said don't worry my son is just like me you'll have a good shot. Needless to say I was very popular the rest of the week.

That night I told my dad what happened and he almost died of laughter/embarrassment. He told my mom and the men of my family have forever been banned from the rope climb.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at my massage therapist once and I was wearing a V shaped thong suspender suit. She examines my spine and joints before the massage so I just had this on. It's a very loose fitting underwear and my cock kept flopping out of the V part of it. Since it was so loose, and it didn't have a defined pouch, my cock kept slipping out during the exam. She doesn't have a problem with it tho, as she sees me naked during the massage anyways.