Peer pressure to have sex?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rrkrd, Apr 20, 2010.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    How many guys had sex as a teen because you felt under pressure to prove to your peers that now you were no longer a virgin but a "real man" ?
    Did you as a young woman feel same pressure from other girls to have sex?

2. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I live in Poland, a back-water country, so already sex as a subject is less often. I also don't have nearly any offline friends, none that I meet up with every month and certainly none of them is one of those jackasses... people like that made fun of me and called me gay... I wish them a painful and slow death :mad:

BUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I did have a peer pressure to have sex when my first time came along. Me and my online friend agreed we want to have sex... about 2 years later I was finally able to use my change and visit him... and did I hear my friends go "Oh good, I'm so happy for you :smile:" ? ... NO! I instead got to hear people ask "Why did you wait so long?" "Gosh if I had a friend like that, I'd visit him on the next day after he agreed"

It was so fucking annoying... He lives in another damn country! I live with my family! I got school! I'm not rich! And besides... It's just sex!.... and after having had that sex I have to write ... IT'S JUST SEX DAMMIT! NOTHING SPECIAL!!!

I was so annoyed by they're attitude that I thought of getting my dick chopped off so I finally just could NOT have sex and hence be from this whole nagging about how I should use my dick... I FUCKING CAN'T SO FUCK OFF!!!

Sorry for my foul language, but I still feel angry about their attitude....

3. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

When I was in high school, there was peer pressure to have sex. Especially for guys to prove they weren't gay. I know young women were pressured to have a boyfriend to prove they weren't lesbian.

I'd like to think that most teens today have moved beyond having sex or getting a boyfriend/girlfriend to prove anything to anybody but themselves. I'd also like to think more teens today are more accepting of gays and lesbians than teens a generation ago.

4. heftYburden

heftYburden New Member

I don't need adulation.

I have avoided vaginal sex by choice: I don't want to participate in conception potential sexual activities. ALL chemical female "birth control" relies on abortifacient action.

I gave into oral sex temptation and don't want to give that up. But I certainly wasn't "pressured" into anything. I get harassed by girls about sex but those relationships end quickly

5. AZNEWGUY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I lived in NY, I was already being pressured to have sex at 12. I was still happy playing my videogames. You would think the other guys my age were lying about having sex so early, but it was confirmed they did. I felt so out of place and finally had sex at age 15 to someone I wish I didn't :(

Draft saved Draft deleted