Pegged by a chick

Anyone have any stories of being pegged by a chick?

Its one of my favourite activities being fucked by a strapon I have a gf who likes nothing more than giving my arse a good seeing too.

she always has a vibrator next to her pussy and oh my god when she cums :yum:yum which she does multiple times

Nice!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girlfriend has done me with her fist and dildos... as well as surprise produce such as cucumbers, zucchini and squash! But not where she has "strapped it on" and fucked me. But I hope to have her do that some day!

We want to take a trip to the Pleasure Chest in Chicago to shop for toys. I want to see if I can get her to get a harness set up to use a big, fat dildo on me!

My girlfriend has done me with her fist and dildos... as well as surprise produce such as cucumbers, zucchini and squash! But not where she has "strapped it on" and fucked me. But I hope to have her do that some day!

We want to take a trip to the Pleasure Chest in Chicago to shop for toys. I want to see if I can get her to get a harness set up to use a big, fat dildo on me!

I actually just bought a 7 inch strapless. Thing got girth to it. Lol

Lol, not that big and harness/strapless. So it's in her also. :D

did it with my gf recently ... highly recommended. she pounded my ass a lot harder than i thought she would and we both came really hard.
You think you know how it might go down but until it happens, and it hasn't for me yet, you really have no idea what you are in for or what to expect. At least me.

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You think you know how it might go down but until it happens, and it hasn't for me yet, you really have no idea what you are in for or what to expect. At least me.

Right, and it isn't just that way for the guy. It's a role reversal for the woman and she needs to get adjusted to it. We take it for granted that we know how to move and use our cocks. She'll get better at it after a couple times.

Gaius89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do you mean with one of these ? View attachment 1001214 Yes , but I'd make sure she wasn't pissed of with me first .
Your picture made me remember a video about a nerdy looking guy getting gangbanged by 3 or 4 girls with big strap ons, let me see if i can find it.

Found it:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use a band aid to tape a mini high powered bullet vibrator to her clit. She then puts on the strap on and fucks away. She'll cum several times before I shoot my load. We really enjoy this part of our sex life. She knows how to fuck like a man.
[photo="medium"]1155907[/photo]