Pegged by a chick

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know. Just awkward
I understand the awkwardness. It can be very awkward for a man as well. Telling your woman that you enjoy being anally penetrated is a big step. In my past I have shared this with the woman I was with at the time, and it was very comforting, exciting and satisfying when they began playing with my ass while having sex. I never got to the point of pegging...again, more "awkwardness" on both our parts...but would have loved it if we had been able to go there.

Hope it works out for you both. Peace.

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and me started to then she decides she doesn't like it the only thing is I enjoyed it......so now no sex at all......sheesh

Well that seems a bit harsh. I wouldn't consider it the end of our sexual relationship if my wife decided she didn't want to do pegging anymore. I might try trading other favors for it such as a massage and a long pussy eating session.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wife asked me to take her shopping last night because she wants to try a strapless peg on me. I wanted to try one with a vibe in it. So, we bought both.

We're going to have some fun this weekend!

new toys.jpg

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know. Just awkward

The awkward bit is always the guy who wants it asking his partner to do it, never knowing what her reaction will be.

I think you will enjoy it, especially as you will be playing with one of his deepest desires