Pegging - How To Manage

MAXXXX100

Loved Member
Media
So my women keeps dropping hints that she wants a strap on and peg my butt. (my butt never had anything in it)

• Anyone had experience with your women wanting to do this?
Assuming Im going to get nagged until she get what she wants.

• Do I just give in buy her the harness and dong as a gift (but control it by choosing a very small dong) (cop it get it out of her system)
  • Just ignore her, see if she gives in. (I worry that she will just buy one and pick a dong like a donkey, like what she likes on her)
Im blaming her friends putting these ideas in her head.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll give you the same advice that I'd give to a woman who was being asked/pressured into anal sex....
If you really don't want to, tell her no. She needs to respect that.
If you're cool with letting her experiment, talk beforehand and lay out some ground rules. (Size, lube, speed, etc).
Pretty simple

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dunno, if you're wife is into it and just wants to experiment and spice up the sex in the bedroom maybe you should go with it. Just set some ground rules. Sometimes women get turned on by some strange things. Besides if you've never had your prostate stimulated before you could be in for a big surprise.

You won't be the first guy to get pegged by his wife. And variety is the spice of life.

T0M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just go for it.

Get a beginner size strapon and lots and lots of lube. Once you get used to the initial awkward sensation of being penatrated a whole new world of mind blowing orgasms awaits for you.

Who knows, she might do it once and be over it and you could be the one left craving it again.

Just set a few ground rules and don't go too big too soon, start small.... maybe with a small prostate massager or even her fingers to get used to the sensation.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear you, but she does not seem to see it that way.

Because I have taken he butt many times, she seems to suddenly have it in her head that she gets to have mine. (I blame her friends putting this in her head)

They ain't the same and not tradable

Well, if she forces the issue, that's called sexual assault & you will need to call the police and deal with it that way.
"Blaming her friends for putting the idea in her head" is one of the dumbest things I've heard.
P.S. You do know they have a section here for fictional stories, right?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
So my women keeps dropping hints that she wants a strap on and peg my butt. (my butt never had anything in it)

• Do I just give in buy her the harness and dong as a gift (but control it by choosing a very small dong) (cop it get it out of her system)
  • Just ignore her, see if she gives in. (I worry that she will just buy one and pick a dong like a donkey, like what she likes on her)
Never had that experience but if I was in your shoes, I'd probably try it after getting stoned, drunk or both. Just make sure she doesn't start calling you "my bitch" unless you're OK with humiliation and femdom.

Apparently, men's prostates are the equivalent of a woman's G-spot and can give men multiple orgasms and can make us cum hands free. If you can focus on the physical experience rather than the idea, you might end up enjoying it.

Fingering The Male G-Spot: 16 Things You Need To Know About Prostate Massage

Last edited:

walkies

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Obviously it depends on whether you want this to happen, something tells me you’re intrigued! I’d say talk to your Mrs, and if you want to experiment with bum fun, ask her to start of slow, maybe just tease you ass as she sucks you off, try a finger or two to get you used to things being inserted. Progress to a butt plug or dildo...maybe even try a prostate massager while you fuck her so you can fully realise how good it can feel and go from there...bum fun can be very pleasurable but you need to be able to relax to fully enjoy it and you can’t just start with a hard bang or else it won’t be enjoyable for either of you

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife brought up doing it a few years ago. She kept mentioning it for a while, until finally I ordered a harness and dildo got the harness. Nothing too big obviously. I gifted it to her one night when our kids were at her parents house. Told her I’m willing to try it if you really want to do it. Obviously she wanted to do it. Up until that point I only had a finger in my butt maybe like twice a month during blowjobs. One day she just slipped her finger into my butt a few years ago and I was strict actually felt good.

So my wife has been pegging next for a few years now. Few times a month usually but sometimes it happens more. Depending on our desires. We have since upped the dildo size a little but. Got pegged last night actually. Wife and I were kids free all day so she took advantage of the opportunity. Plus got a new dildo yesterday too.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So I picked up on the fact you never actually said whether or not you wanted something up your butt, only that nothing's ever been up there..there's a huge difference between saying I've never jacked off a guy and I dont want to jack off a guy that is going to drive the intentions of whomever wants you to jack off a guy. Perhaps you should answer that for yourself in the general sense, because I could see where your wife is taking your vagueness for coyness.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’d say you are the one who needs to decide whether or not you wish to try. Her friends thing bringing it up is bullshit. They’re not going to be in the bedroom with you.

Tell your wife you have no desire to do that, or yes babe, let’s give it a try.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear you, but she does not seem to see it that way.

Because I have taken he butt many times, she seems to suddenly have it in her head that she gets to have mine. (I blame her friends putting this in her head)

They ain't the same and not tradable

I have always had a general rule of thumb when it comes to sex. I'll never ask to do anything to my partner I wouldn't let her do to me. So, if I ever ask for anal sex, I better be prepared to receive it if she ever wanted to.

Now, if you taking her butt was her idea, then that's on her, not you. If you asked and it was your idea to go to her butt, then IMO, she should be able to do it to you. Who knows, you might like it. I've messed around with a little bit of anal play personally, and if I'm in the right mood it feels pretty good actually.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Long time recipient of pegging and anal play here. So first things: Does it bother you? What are you afraid of? Do you feel committed to her?

First things first... Once you decide you want to try it, go WITH her either online or to an adult toy store. I prefer the brick and mortar. Why? Forces a put up or shut up. If she's comfortable going to a store with you - she's committed to trying this. If still interested... buy a hand held dildo with her helping pick it out.

Don't worry about a harness yet. She needs to learn the "feel" of a cock in her hand playing your butt hole. To be honest, my wife PREFERS the hand held glass dildo. Complete control. She has me moaning like I never do just fucking.

One last thing: You assumed she'd pick out a giant one because she likes them (does she really)? OK. But first ask her if she'd take that same monster dildo in her ass hole. I bet not. So you being there with her to pick one out is key. BTW, they offer sets of small, med, and large dildos to learn what works!

Let it happen - life is short.

MAXXXX100

Loved Member
Media
Thanks wasn't expecting to get such diverse thoughts and made me think a bit.

But maybe to answer some of the questions and thoughts.

I was the one to bring up anal sex with her in the first instance, I enjoy it alot and also on some occasions i wear a penis extender when we have sex to add some length and thickness for her both for vaginal and anal (She brought me that for my birthday). I really love going as deep and as hard as I can go. Hence why I think if I say I give a flat no about her idea that I might be banned from her butt.

I am really conflicted about her using a strap on me. On one hand I feel like it would de-musculate that I become less of a man to her. Of if I let her do it and I couldn't handle it does that make the situation worse in my head that I wasn't even man enjoy just cop it and let her get it over with. I think it would be a-lot easier with someone I would never have to see again

As to her being gentle, based on her comments and the way I like to have sex with her - I have little faith in her being gentle for to long - as she makes joking comments when she brings up the topic I want you to take it like I do, and I could go forever unlike you. (What is an acceptable amount of time for a strap on anyway? - she could just keep going) Its almost feels like she's about to invade a country the way she talks about it. I know she is going to tell her friends with detail if she gets to do it. I kinda feel like I'm that bear that has to hunted.

I have been into a sex store with her once to buy her a vibrator thing, that experience with her and the shop guy made me feel uncomfortable and useless as she overshared with the shop guy and his input and ending up with something that could almost replace me wth more settings then a TV. There is no way I want to go into a store with her to get a dildo and harness thing with the possibility of her oversharing again and another shop person. You just know they will guide her to something that looks impressive etc, while she is explaining where its going to go while Im standing there. Its just a bit messed up he talking to a random person in a shop about what should go up my butt infront of me. Shopping with her is always like she picks for you anyway.

Maybe that was a rant but I kinda feel a bit better for it.

Reactions: pants73 and Gj816

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As to her being gentle, based on her comments and the way I like to have sex with her - I have little faith in her being gentle for to long - as she makes joking comments when she brings up the topic I want you to take it like I do, and I could go forever unlike you. (What is an acceptable amount of time for a strap on anyway? - she could just keep going) Its almost feels like she's about to invade a country the way she talks about it. I know she is going to tell her friends with detail if she gets to do it. I kinda feel like I'm that bear that has to hunted.
This little paragraph motivates me to advise you to take a hard pass on this, and perhaps reevaluate your guy's sexual relationship as a whole. She sounds like she's been whipped into some retributive fervor, and that your asshole will bear the brunt of her fury. None of what you described as her interest in this venture seems to revolve around your pleasure at all. She seems eager to not only make you uncomfortable during the act itself, but also in the lead up, by way of bragging to her friend group or leaving you out of the conversation when talking to the sex shop clerk..
This is where men fuck up royally time and time again, just because she wants it doesn't mean you have to take it nor provide the means for her to acquire it. Id put a moratorium on all non vanilla sexual activities(that would inspire some uncomfortable reciprocation...so anal would be on pause) and refuse to delve back into it until her language and efforts in this endeavor seem to be more aligned to heightening you pleasure and enjoyment, considering she's the one that wants to ram an inanimate object into your asshole...at least when you wanted to do her it was with an actual sexual organ with nerve endings connected to your body.

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I was the one to bring up anal sex with her in the first instance, I enjoy it alot and also on some occasions i wear a penis extender when we have sex to add some length and thickness for her both for vaginal and anal (She brought me that for my birthday). I really love going as deep and as hard as I can go. Hence why I think if I say I give a flat no about her idea that I might be banned from her butt.

I am really conflicted about her using a strap on me. On one hand I feel like it would de-musculate that I become less of a man to her. Of if I let her do it and I couldn't handle it does that make the situation worse in my head that I wasn't even man enjoy just cop it and let her get it over with. I think it would be a-lot easier with someone I would never have to see again

I have been into a sex store with her once to buy her a vibrator thing, that experience with her and the shop guy made me feel uncomfortable and useless as she overshared with the shop guy and his input and ending up with something that could almost replace me wth more settings then a TV. There is no way I want to go into a store with her to get a dildo and harness thing with the possibility of her oversharing again and another shop person. You just know they will guide her to something that looks impressive etc, while she is explaining where its going to go while Im standing there. Its just a bit messed up he talking to a random person in a shop about what should go up my butt infront of me. Shopping with her is always like she picks for you anyway.

Sounds like you need to have a talk with her about your concerns with pegging

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Ok. As was suggested... You need to resolve your issues of inadequacy with her. Is it women in general? On the one had we have some folks around here that have a fetish for playing the submissive. I'm thinking that's not you? Then look inward and find out why you feel this way? I've been considered "a fast draw" as a young man. But it never bothered me (I can eat pussy like know one's business).

Looks to me like your two need to really talk about your relationship. I don't think the strapon is the issue or should be considered right now. But when it goes there... Let us know!

Reactions: pants73