Photo Pegging you man

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love th excitement, dedication and excitation on her sexy face while he's cumming
I think when women see how hard a man's cock gets when getting penetrated....how loud he moans and his body squirms with pleasure just excites the hell out of a woman.....and then watching and listening to him have this explosive orgasm with a huge load......uuummm.....they really enjoy that I think.......

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love it when My Wife Fucks me with a passion in Her Heels , just like this
Pro tip: Many women are shorter than their men. A tall pair of pumps on her puts that cock at the right entry height when doing the standing peg.

girlvoyeur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm pretty much a gay woman, and the last time i had sex with a guy, he asked about what i did with women, and to see my toys...we then ended up using them, with me fucking him. he had never been anally penetrated before (so he says),
it was pretty hot, i think more so for him if i'm honest. weirdly, given my sexuality, one of the things that turns me on is watching guys solo, or two guys jacking off together and watching each other, so when he started jacking off whilst i fucked him, it really turned me on :)