Photo Pegging you man

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm pretty much a gay woman, and the last time i had sex with a guy, he asked about what i did with women, and to see my toys...we then ended up using them, with me fucking him. he had never been anally penetrated before (so he says),
it was pretty hot, i think more so for him if i'm honest. weirdly, given my sexuality, one of the things that turns me on is watching guys solo, or two guys jacking off together and watching each other, so when he started jacking off whilst i fucked him, it really turned me on :)
sounds very hot.....

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Another video....this looks so damn good......sexy woman........making her husband cum hard....look at how hard his cock is when he cums......love it......
Now that is a great video for folks to learn about it! Honest expressions, not looking like a Dom, and the size was not intimidating for the newbie (I did wish it was a bit larger...). But well done!

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another video....this looks so damn good......sexy woman........making her husband cum hard....look at how hard his cock is when he cums......love it......
Wow, I'd love a girl to do that to me, I doubt I'd last very long though!