Pegging

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Tongue_action, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Tongue_action

Tongue_action New Member

So, having a conversation with one of my favorite ladies, and pegging came to mind. I know that it's just a trendy Internet name for a particular activity, but I am curious... And that's why it's in Women's Issues...

Have you done it? Thought of it? Hell, you don't even have to do it with a guy, right?

Not sure if links to places like Amazon are ok here, but we use a Fun Factory Share... We find that it can give my (female) S.O. Orgasmic pleasure while she "does" me.

She loves the experience. LPSG ladies.... Thoughts?

2. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've pegged men and I've had strap-on sex with women too. I think it's fun. I've looked at the Fun Factory Share as well as the Feeldoe Stout, but haven't currently purchased either. I have a Jaguar harness from Aslan Leather, as well as various harness compatible dildos.

Thus far most of my pleasure when using a strapped on cock on someone else has largely been psychological, as I don't have a dildo inside my body, nor am I using a vibrator at the same time. There has been a bit of physical stimuli that feels nice, because with the harnesses I have worn, the cock sits low on my pubic bone/mound, so when I thrust it rubs my flesh some, indirectly stimulating my clitoral hood and clit.

I certainly will use my harness/harness compatible dildos in the future with other partners too (because pretty much all of my toys are silicone, thus non-porous, and are easily sterilized = safe to use with different partners even without a condom over it).

Links for those who might be curious:
    Share - Double ended dildos - EdenFantasys
    Feeldoe stout - Double ended dildos
    Jaguar - Double strap - EdenFantasys

3. Tongue_action

Tongue_action New Member

Indeed.

I highly recommend the share. I think the feedback on then feel doe is that it falls out... Although if the woman is very wet, the share needs a bit of wiping down or it slips out... To my experience...

We tend to switch a lot. She dislikes pain, but happens to be aces with a whip, lol. I'm more into control and tying up/rope work, so we have fun.

The share comes out when she wants to dominate a little, I supse, but it still provides excellent internal stimulation, even leading to orgasm for my woman :)

Draft saved Draft deleted