Pegging

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me ex-husband was into this...he brought home a strap-on one night. I pegged him one time, it was weird...no physical sensation on my end but there was something about dominating him in that sense that I enjoyed. Overall he was an abusive ass most of our marriage, which is probably what made it enjoyable. Not something I really want to repeat.

Would you peg a guy if he asked? More crucially, would you enjoy it? I've always wanted to try it but failed so far...

I've done it in the past. If it's something someone I'm intimate with likes, I have no problem using a strap on with them, male or female. Is it something that really does it for me? Not in and of itself. I enjoy that they enjoy it. Yet to try a feeldoe or anything like that, though

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love it.
My harness was custom made and has a second dildo facing inwards so I get a lot of stimulation from it and it really locks it in place. It's usually not enough stimulation to orgasm but its very enjoyable, and so is the whole domination/role-reversal thing ;)

genners

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love it.
My harness was custom made and has a second dildo facing inwards so I get a lot of stimulation from it and it really locks it in place. It's usually not enough stimulation to orgasm but its very enjoyable, and so is the whole domination/role-reversal thing ;)
:p:D;) Shame you don't live in London! X

Reactions: Bdglf

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm afraid I don't understand this? I don't mean as in I don't sympathise or empathise or disagree, I mean as in the same way I don't understand German

I think she means he is then going to expect her to let him fuck her ass. Which she isn't into.