peins bulge at the dentest

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Marius567, Aug 27, 2009.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I think my female dentist was look at my penis bulge and she had 4 women come over and help her.
    I was flat on my back so I do not know if I had a bulge but I see them looking at that place.

2. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    The attention kinda eases some of the pain of dental work. :cool:

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

You know, this might've had a chance of being believable if not for the fact that;

1)You have poor sentence structure and spelling
    2)Total of five women to help her work on your choppers? What, two for the actual dental work and three to suck to you off so you're more relaxed?:irked:
    3)The Fictional Stories section is just down the road.

4. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Yeah, but he lives in Missouri which might be why he's having problems with English.

Okay. Sorry....couldn't resist! LOL

5. Jughead

Jughead New Member

Poor sentence structure? The following is copied directly from your reply: "three to suck to you off".

Could you, Mr. Shakespeare, explain the use of the second preposition in the above quote?

Proofreading is a good idea, especially if you are giving someone else shit about their writing skills.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Weeeellll, you see you clearly didn't recognize sarcasm when you heard now, did you?:irked:

:rant:Anybody can criticize and be destructive, but it takes sound reasoning, sound-reasoning to be constructive, which you have taken more of the former, and not so much of the latter.

Oh, and in conclusion, :bryce: and learn some manners will you?

7. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do any medical types know if guys get erections under anesthesia?? We get several erections a night, so I guess it's possible. Or maybe it depends on the surgery itself. I had surgery on my leg /groin and was awake for the procedure but of course they had a "sheet" up to screen so I couldn't see. The female anesthesiologist was right there with watching the surgery and of course my cock and balls are on full display. When they wheeled me down the hallway after the surgery I saw that my cock was laying over my thigh and was way fluffed up so I wonder if I had an erection either due to the meds or the surgery in the groin area. Any docs or nurses on here that can give me an informed answer? Always wondered if she was staring at my hard-on or if it was limp. Not sure how my cock would have gotten across my thigh otherwise unless the surgeon put it there to get it out of his way. Anyway, if anyone has actual facts I'd like to hear them. Thanks.

8. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

I don't have any facts, but I can tell you that every time I go to the dentist I seem to get a boner. I guess laying in that chair is kind of relaxing, until they start drilling in your teeth.

9. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Coincidently, my only error was using the word "to" twice in one sentence, as opposed to the op, who mispelled a few words, and had a ridiculous story line.

10. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:

That's interesting, never thought about that. Makes you think about when you go in to surgery.

11. mdp75

mdp75 Member

Albums:
    Highly doubtful you where to get an erection if you had a spinal epidural. If you did you would never know it. and two you would NEVER get an erection under most general anesthetics when neuromuscular blocking agents are used. They are paralytics and cause the muscle tissue both voluntary and involuntary to be either completely paralyzed or so much so, you would have no control over them. This is why you are put on a breathing machine during such procedures you cant breathe on your own.

And no nurses and doctors do not discuss your penis at all. It would be highly inappropriate and extremely unprofessional and I for one would be very offended by a co worker doing so.

Just so you know, no one really cares about your penis outside of forums like this and whom ever your sticking it in. Nor is it really discussed outside of said circumstances.

#11 mdp75, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  12. Jughead

Jughead New Member

You must mean sarchasm, which is the void between the author of sarcastic wit (me), and the person that doesn't get it (you). This is the last I'll reply, because I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man (boy?).

13. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have her arrested for sexual harassment and pay some bills with the settlement.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

You needn't be such an insufferable, ignorant prickbait soley predicated on the fact that you don't know seriousness from sarcasm(Tho, reading your posts I doubt you'd know shit from shinola!)
    So, you don't want to have a battle of wits with an unarmed boy/man, huh? Fine, I'll let you go on home to Mama and arm yourself.

Do yourself a favor and go wait for a trio of goats to take of your troll ass.
    You have no reason to be here, short of your useless asinine sniping you so eagerly want others to mistake as logic, so do us all a favor a play tag with a greyhound bus.
    That's all. 'Nuff said.

15. catman

Gold Member

well I learned at the dentist to always wear long pants (once got very chilled- shivering/teeth chattering PLUS dentist in your mouth?) ugh.

wear boxers/something very comfortable- once had to lie there while he had to deal with an emergency...got a 'bored hardon' (or the fact I was lying there, half asleep, (my dentist has great music, sort of rock operas from the 80s (he sings along, it very funny) and it was HELL trying to 'rearange' not knowing who was walking by OR looking like a perve...so be comfortable...

16. dude252007

dude252007 New Member

Actually it is in the rural areas where English is spoken the most as most cities are majority minority(50% or more are from a minority group) or at least very close to it and these being immigrant minorities without English skills. Its funny because if the post with the "bad sentence" was from an immigrant everyone would say good try and we love you but if it is from someone who lives in rural America where a version of English has existed long before media English existed they are then called dumb rednecks or it is implied.

Please note anyone who speaks media English has never written anything worthy to be called great American lit. All great American novels were written by those who speak a different version of English than media English. Why? Media English is boring. Media English is fine for the iphone and ipod put lacks depth of expression and visual images.

#16 dude252007, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  17. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What is a dentest? Is that what a bear performs just before he hibernates?

18. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

just had a cleaning this past Saturday, and if anything, there was shrinkage down there ... glad I don't make those visits more often

Draft saved Draft deleted