Pelosi and 6 other Dems fly to Italy on taxpayers dime,

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She's on official business, representing the USA. AND..... she stated publicly, before the vote on the stimulus package, that if agreement could not be reached she would have canceled the trip.

Stop quoting Sean Hannity... at least until he grows a pair of real ones and stops reading prepared republican talking points.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090216/pl_afp/vaticanpopeitalyuspelosi

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pssst, taxpayers are paying for Obama's meals prepared in the White House, and for General Patreus' transatlantic flights, and interstate highway repairs................

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are paying for Obama's meals prepared in the White House

BTW, not true. Look into it.

Dude you talk out of your ass crack :)

Really, you think I talk out of my ass crack?

I guess I could understand that, if you were blessed with an unfortunate fusion of arrogance and hubris, and completely bereft of social intelligence. Otherwise, I'd think you were just trying and utterly failing to be funnysmart.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
are paying for Obama's meals prepared in the White House

BTW, not true. Look into it.

Dude you talk out of your ass crack :)
Interesting. Since you seem to be in the know, perhaps you could give us the details. (not the ass crack part)

I thought the chef was part of the perks.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The chef yes, but the president's family pays for its own food.

If you don't believe me, google or something.

Interesting. Since you seem to be in the know, perhaps you could give us the details. (not the ass crack part)

I thought the chef was part of the perks.

Last edited:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Really, you think I talk out of my ass crack?

I guess I could understand that, if you were blessed with an unfortunate fusion of arrogance and hubris, and completely bereft of social intelligence. Otherwise, I'd think you were just trying and utterly failing to be funnysmart.

I understand you are hurt because you were wrong. I guess I could have been kinder in the delivery. BTW, weak ass retort.

Linkd: WikiAnswers - Who Pays for the meals at the white House

"President Obama may have his own executive chef now, but when his family and personal guests eat what's coming out of the kitchen, he'll have to foot the bill himself. Luckily for him, though, the government picks up the tab if he's having a state function at the White House, which could get pricey since the White House's website touts that its five chefs can crank out dinner for 140 or hors d'oeuvres for over a thousand people."

If you were wrong in this, I wonder in how many other things you're wrong in. Ass crack talker. :)

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
spiker067: All that proves is that the government fronts the money for fancy dinners that involve the State. As for their everyday meals, which there are plenty more of those than "state functions", the president & their family pays for it themselves. So really, were you right in assuming that the government pays for every meal? And was it worth it for you to go into some kind of hyper, self-masturbational tirade on what is essentially a half truth?

When you finish cleaning up the spill residues, please enlighten us. :rolleyes:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
spiker067: All that proves is that the government fronts the money for fancy dinners that involve the State. As for their everyday meals, which there are plenty more of those than "state functions", the president & their family pays for it themselves. So really, were you right in assuming that the government pays for every meal? And was it worth it for you to go into some kind of hyper, self-masturbational tirade on what is essentially a half truth?

When you finish cleaning up the spill residues, please enlighten us. :rolleyes:

I think you've confused yourself. Which seems to happen easy enough:

So really, were you right in assuming that the government pays for every meal?

I DIDN'T claim the govt. paid for every meal.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
All this fuss over who pays for President Obama's meals, but don't/won't the taxpayers pay to fly him around the world in Air Force One? That would've been a more fitting retort I think.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand you are hurt because you were wrong. I guess I could have been kinder in the delivery. BTW, weak ass retort.

Linkd: WikiAnswers - Who Pays for the meals at the white House

"President Obama may have his own executive chef now, but when his family and personal guests eat what's coming out of the kitchen, he'll have to foot the bill himself. Luckily for him, though, the government picks up the tab if he's having a state function at the White House, which could get pricey since the White House's website touts that its five chefs can crank out dinner for 140 or hors d'oeuvres for over a thousand people."

If you were wrong in this, I wonder in how many other things you're wrong in. Ass crack talker. :)

wow... as much of a jerk he's been... you got owned.

:eek:wned:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is ridiculous, the president's income that he earns comes from the collection of taxes.

If the president receives a meal at the white house that he doesn't have to pay for, it is payed for with taxpayer money.

If the president pays for a meal eaten anywhere, it comes from taxpayer money. Obama might still be getting residual royalties from the books that he wrote, but that would pretty much be the only other source of his income he would have other than the $200,000 that he gets for his salary. It is most likely that anything that the president purchases in the next four years will be with money from his salary.

The white house's budget comes from tax dollars as does the president's salary, so what is there to understand about this? Why are the right wingers confused?