Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Although nearly everything about Nancy Pelosi makes my skin crawl (would that hers were still medically able to do so), you would have a lot more credibility around here star if your sources weren't invariably taken from Fox News. Moreover, additional spending for the stimulus/recovery/save the planet comes as no surprise. Nearly every reputable economist I've heard discuss the crisis--regardless of their political leaning--had indicated that more spending is likely to be forthcoming and necessary.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just puked.

BTW, they're fake, like the rest of her.

Those jugs are real as hell, they jiggle and sag like the realest of boobs... Trust me, I have been starin' at her tits for years! She has the best jugs in Washington. :wink:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Botox poster-girl Nancy Pelosi is on a spending frenzy. The ink isn't dry on the $787 billion stimulus check, and the Marxist spokeswoman is calling for another earmark-laden cash advance.

Spend baby, spend!

Pelosi: Congress Needs to 'Keep the Door Open' to Another Stimulus Package - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

Good thing there's no tilt or brainwashing in any of that...just another sterling display of truth and common sense from our savior. :rolleyes:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Earmarks under a democratically-controlled Congress REDUCED!

(read carefully, star. This Bud's for you.)

From Politico.com, a non-partisan, respected source.

The inconvenient truth about earmarks

Republicans are planning another yearlong campaign to shame Democrats for failing to kill the practice of earmarking money for pet projects. But there are two big problems with the strategy, according to nonpartisan experts who track spending. Democrats last year actually approved fewer earmarks than Republican did when they ran Congress. And many Republicans remain very supportive of the controversial spending practice. The numbers speak for themselves.

Congress did pass more than 11,000 earmarks last year at a cost north of $15 billion, according to data compiled by Taxpayers for Common Sense, a budget watchdog group. Roughly 40 percent of that money was set aside for projects requested by Republicans, essentially the same amount that has gone to the minority party in most years. Democrats claim the total number of earmarks is down 44 percent when compared with the Republican-controlled Congress in 2006. That number is misleading, however, because it does not represent what was actually signed into law. The actual reduction is much closer to 25 percent, says Steve Ellis of TCS.

There is no doubt Democrats fell short of their campaign promise to end the practice, but they can rightly claim some progress.

--------------------

Star, you should be cheering the fact that the dems reduced earmarks by 25%!!

Also, republicans are in the minority (and receiving 40% earmark pork money), but their earmark requests (per person) were more costly than their liberal counterparts!

SHAME, STARMAN! For glossing over this inconvenient fact!

The inconvenient truth about earmarks - Samuel Loewenberg - Politico.com

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would like to point out that the term "earmark" is just as played out as "tax cuts" and "pork barrel spending". Republicans need to learn some other language instead of trying to get cheap reactions on overdone buzzwords.