Pelosi spends $2 million taxpayer dollars in 2 years flying around

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've gotta be fucking kidding. :rolleyes:

Do you actually believe the CASM for a USAF 757 is more than for a Gulfstream V?

The previous speaker used a modified Gulfstream III.

In any case, the Gulfstream V is 96 feet in length and carries 14 - 19 passengers. The C-32 (USAF 757) is 144 feet in length and carries 45 passengers.

Your suggestion that CASM is cheaper is a non-issue because the C-32 carries 26 more passengers. Pelosi doesn't need 45 seats to fly to and fro from Cali to D.C.

It stands to reason that Mrs. Pelosi could make due with a Gulfstream and a boxed lunch.:wink:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's your point?

Obama promised that he'd put a stop to wasteful spending. He's done anything but that. Pelosi is traveling in virtually the same aircraft as the POTUS. She regularly brings family members on her trips. When she brings a delegation, she regularly brings family members of the delegation.

It is a waste of money and taxpayer dollars.

This adminstration raised my tax rate by 10% (36% ratcheted up to 39.6) and absolutely no effort is being made to trim excessive spending. I'm not pleased, and I don't know many who are, to be financing this extravagence and wasteful B.S.