Pelosi uses Ted Kennedy's death to promote agenda

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
that's sad. Truly. You love Nancy Pelosi - that is embarrassing to mankind. It is indisputable that she is a nutcase, and you love her. Says a lot. And somehow you have the audacity/hypocrisy to speak poorly of Sarah Palin. They are no different - only that Palin isn't in a position to create/design legislation.
Wow, you sure make some crazy leaps. You are insane. And please show me where I have made anything more than a glancing mention of Sister Sarah I-Can-See-Alaska-from-Here. Like you, she is beneath my contempt or any serious consideration.
Oh, the healthcare bill issue isn't of any substance?
It certainly is. But so far nothing you have to say about it is.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, you sure make some crazy leaps. You are insane. And please show me where I have made anything more than a glancing mention of Sister Sarah I-Can-See-Alaska-from-Here. Like you, she is beneath my contempt or any serious consideration.
It certainly is. But so far nothing you have to say about it is.

My we are impressed with ourselves, Maxcok.

Don't flatter yourself, buddy.

You've already cried 'Uncle' and begged me not to engage you in discussions of finance or economics. Now here you are dodging any other issue I've introduced.

Crawl back in your hole and curl up in the fetal position. And save your infantile insults for the simpletons you run with.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Let's get to the point. She is a reckless, disruptive force of government that has inflicted great damage to the Democratic agenda and crippled many hopes of the President.
In that case I'd think you would be happy she is there to screw things up for the "Libtards" and the President you characterized as- the "Sultan of Liars in the White House" and "the biggest liar in world history in charge of the U.S.", less than two hours ago. And now you are crying tears for the "Democratic agenda" and the "hopes of the President" LOL.

Nancy P is "Trying to resurrect a deceased senator with a message from above?

Dude. This is pretty lame.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In that case I'd think you would be happy she is there to screw things up for the "Libtards" and the President you characterized as- the "Sultan of Liars in the White House" and "the biggest liar in world history in charge of the U.S.", less than two hours ago. And now you are crying tears for the "Democratic agenda" and the "hopes of the President" LOL.

Nancy P is "Trying to resurrect a deceased senator with a message from above?

Dude. This is pretty lame.

I'm just saying that it should be pretty frustrating for those in favor of a liberal agenda that this lady is quarterbacking Congress and repeatedly fumbling the football.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just saying that it should be pretty frustrating for those in favor of a liberal agenda that this lady is quarterbacking Congress and repeatedly fumbling the football.

The House passed a Health Care bill and did it in a timely fashion.
Pelosi did her job on the subject matter. Case closed.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
My we are impressed with ourselves, Maxcok.
Wow, are you now employing the first person plural to describe yourself like your sister/brother/thing the Holy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ? Is that the royal 'we' or some ecclesiastical designation?

You've already cried 'Uncle' and begged me not to engage you in discussions of finance or economics. Now here you are dodging any other issue I've introduced..
As previously stated, when you have anything of substance to say that is not completely insane or clearly intended just to stir up shit, I will consider discussing or debating. That is, if I don't have something better to do, which is highly likely. You are clearly a masochist, and I don't have any interest in encouraging that. You are also an attention whore, and beyond feeling a little sad for you, I find you less and less interesting. You are growing quite tiresome, doll. So tiresome that I'm just gonna pull up a quote from myself on the economic question:

As you know, and as I have said repeatedly, I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in discussing economics with a "free market fundamentalist" such as yourself. It is as interesting to me as reciting the periodic table, and as challenging as doing multiplication tables. Lest you be tempted, let me remind you of the sound spanking you received (and subsequently denied) the last time we entered into such a discussion, here #81 and here #89.

Crawl back in your hole and curl up in the fetal position. And save your infantile insults for the simpletons you run with.
My simpletons are a hell of a lot smarter than your simpletons. Where are your simpletons, btw? Still down in the septic tank? Buh - bye.

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The House passed a Health Care bill and did it in a timely fashion.
Pelosi did her job on the subject matter. Case closed.

They passed a wrangled up piece of shit that had no chance of Senate approval. She jammed a shit piece of legislation through in a rush; and it set back the cause for healthcare reform.

Case closed.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They passed a wrangled up piece of shit that had no chance of Senate approval. She jammed a shit piece of legislation through in a rush; and it set back the cause for healthcare reform.

Case closed.
Nancy Pelosi did a great Job getting a PROGRESSIVE bill through the House. The people who set back health care reform?
Blanche Lincoln
Mary Landrieu
Joe Lieberman
Ben Nelson
and EVERY Republican Senator(Shame on Olympia Snowe for caving to her Caucus and not listening to her constituents)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

One final thought. If you weren't so consumed with yourself and spewing trash out of your piehole, I would have told you that somewhere buried in your ridiculous ranting you actually made a statement I agree with. Don't ask me what, too late. Ain't that funny? Buh - bye.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They passed a wrangled up piece of shit that had no chance of Senate approval.

You act as if the Senate has the only voice in the matter.

She jammed a shit piece of legislation through in a rush; and it set back the cause for healthcare reform.

Wrong. It's now in Obama's hands, along with the Senate version (which is a piece of shit) with a good potential of entering reconciliation.

After the bill, or bills, pass the House and Senate, they're supposed to go to the President. That's how the system works. It's taking longer than expected, but considering the fiasco in the Senate by obstructionists on both side of the fence we can see why it has.

Case closed.

Indeed... you don't know a damn thing about the Legislative process, nor what is really going on in our government beyond your blinding ideologies and bigotry. Talking to you about government matters is like talking to a prostitute about abstinence. But just in case you dare to respond and make a bigger fool of yourself, star... watch this video and educate yourself. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaa haaa

Brown wins that bastard fuck's seat... Teddy must be flipping in his coffin like a drowned Mary Jo.

Nancy Pelosi has once again outdone herself by reincarnating Ted Kennedy with a message from beyond the grave in which the spirit of Ted Kennedy is pleading with Americans to pass the healthcare bill.

Pelosi: ‘We Will Pass Health Insurance Reform’ - Prescriptions Blog - NYTimes.com

Pelosi has crossed the line many times. She has used lies, fabrications, and outright deceptions to promote anything and everything on the Democratic Agenda. Trying to resurrect a deceased senator with a message from above is, sadly, not outside of her arsenal of trickery.

Why is it that this sniveling bitch can't address the reasons for the failure of the healthcare bill? Why can't she acknowledge that the bill was an overporked handjob to the insurance companies that actually would cost most Americans more money than present costs, and with a bloated, ineffective government run pile of excrement?

Pelosi is the most embarrassing product of the U.S. election system in my lifetime - without question. If she would actually do her job and work on getting a decent, workable healthcare bill instead of blathering to the masses with tales of ghosts, something might get accomplished.

But that will never happen.

For all of us that are frustrated with the failure of healthcare reform, we need look no further than Nancy Pelosi - who I believe is personally responsible for the failure of healthcare reform - and it will go down in history as such.

She is 100% responsible for the failure of healthcare reform; and her twisted, lying publicity circus will continue to alienate the American public in a way that will make it impossible to pass anything.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stay classy, troll. :rolleyes:
How about it, star? Got anything to say here?

Yes.

I don't make a habit of stepping on somebody's grave. But I hated Ted Kennedy. He was a horrible man. He should have been doing life in prison, but instead poisoned the senate for fifty years.

Greed. Power. Money. Filth. Crime.

Pretty much sums up Ted's life.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes.

I don't make a habit of stepping on somebody's grave. But I hated Ted Kennedy. He was a horrible man. He should have been doing life in prison, but instead poisoned the senate for fifty years.

Greed. Power. Money. Filth. Crime.

Pretty much sums up Ted's life.
It took you 18 hours to come up with that? It's the same rhetoric you've been spewing since you arrived here. Come up with somehting new for once.

Regarding Senator Kennedy, he made mistakes along the way, as most humans have. He had to deal with them, and the fact that he kept focussed on helping not only his local constituents during his trying times and after; but also the nation as a whole, speaks to how fine and great a man he was and why Pelosi should be commended in reminding us of him when speaking on healthcare.