Pelosi warns [twice] of potential loss of 500 million jobs

6-24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not difficult to believe that no one in Washington, Republican or Democrat, has any concept of the debt numbers they are loading on us and future generations. Consider this:
At the rate of $1000 dollars a second, it would take more than 31 YEARS to pay off a trillion dollar debt. And the National debt is about 10 trillion now with more promised.

This is the first time in my life (I'm 72 years old) that I'm worried about the financial future of the country. A Message to Congress, both Republicans and Democrats:

BITE THE BULLET, BALANCE THE BUDGET!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Isn't non-farm payroll about ~150M... that's our workforce. (recalling off the top of my head... too lazy to google). I think so, and if that's the case.

Nevermind... I'll just either :

1. Wait for the excuses
2. Be called out for being critical
3. Be reminded of Bush gaffes

Regardless... libtards and Obamabots that's your bitch who said it.

Bush gaffe: on two instances he claimed to have seen an airplane hit the WTC on live TV.

Riiiiiight.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
So, let me get this straight, the Republican Party (and their faithful...) home to the mega-gaffers Gerald Ford, Dan Qualye, and George the IInd are now worried about politicians making verbal mistakes ?

Like Tard Investor's thread "A Fair Challenge to all the Bush haters?", where all the gaffes that went unchallenged were supplied by a changing of the topic...