Pelvic contact

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by vibratingfinger, Apr 3, 2007.

1. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

So I found me a hot tiny blonde but she's shallow and pushes me away if I go too deep. She keeps her left hand on top of her stomach to keep me in check. It's a little annoying because I'm used to going balls deep. Girls in past have told me that they enjoy the pelvic friction. I like it myself too. If they let me rest cruch against hers in missionary I get great control as I move my hips up and about. I kind of miss that intimate feeling when I'm with her. She says sex is awesome for her and she feels in control. Not so much for me though.

So, girls and guys what's your view on this? Is it important to you? Is pelvic contact a big enough part of sex to you that you might otherwise not enjoy sex as much without it?

Personally I feel a little cheated without it. I feel like I'm missing out on an integral part of sex. I don't know why I'm focusing on this so much. You can't have it all, can you?

2. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:
    Enjoy your hot, tiny blonde and quit whining.

3. WildHoney

Gold Member

Pelvic friction means very little to me suring sex .....turn me over fuck me doggy like you mean it :)

x
    Honey

4. vibratingfinger

God damnit but I feel like a real fucker when I probing around and moving the hips. It's like an artist deprived of expressing his talents. LOL

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I rarely get pelvic contact while having sex, since it is usually painful to my girlfriend: I use my right hand to prevent it, and sometimes it is a bit of a turn off, but love makes you do this and else.

6. vibratingfinger

I know exactly what you mean by turn off. I guess I have to learn to live without it. For a while at least . She has a really cute face and an awesome personality. She is worth a lot more than that.

Draft saved Draft deleted