pelvic floor

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hah! That post you're referring to is legendary in my mind now. (It's what inspired my blog, remember?)

I read it in your last post. How could I forget when you immediately talked with Mrs Rawrrrr about it and acted it out?

Fuck no!! I hear they pay good money for those skills. I mean, if you're so inclined to start a career as a performance artist that is. Nevertheless, it's a marvelous hobby. Think ping pong balls and light switches.

*snort* I have a wireless remote to turn the lights off :tongue: I also have no desire to become that type of performance artist. I'm good with sharing that with some special instead of the world.

Just as an FYI, doing that against a cock stroking into you feels absolutely phenomenal!!

To the guy? I already know how it feels for me :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read it in your last post. How could I forget when you immediately talked with Mrs Rawrrrr about it and acted it out?

You'd be so proud! A lot of our pre-coital/post oral time now is devoted to "almost fisting" type massages. Really awesome how her vagina feels now that it's all relaxed.

*snort* I have a wireless remote to turn the lights off :tongue: I also have no desire to become that type of performance artist. I'm good with sharing that with some special instead of the world.

Annie Sprinkle needn't worry then.

To the guy? I already know how it feels for me :biggrin1:

Absolutely! But then again, remember, I am something of a freak when it comes to inflicting pain on my cock.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You'd be so proud! A lot of our pre-coital/post oral time now is devoted to "almost fisting" type massages. Really awesome how her vagina feels now that it's all relaxed.

Almost fisting? With YOUR fists :eek::eek::eek:.

Absolutely! But then again, remember, I am something of a freak when it comes to inflicting pain on my cock.

Now that is something I understand :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Relax and have an orgasm? Is that even possible? I don't know myself because I've never tried it. I'd prefer to be an active participant. One thing I've never been accused of is being a dead fish or frigid.

Darling, if I want to have sex I make sex! LOL!

moon_beam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love a girl who does *not flex her pelvic floor, or canal.
i love it best when she just lets it relax
and lets go, like when you take a
hot shower and close your eyes and almost fall asleep
and just let the stress go.

now all of this is great for meditative purposes,and romantic
and or physical security feeling.

it can even enhance your orgasm when you tap into those
aspects of sexual sensation when fucking

But it itself does not make you orgasm...the orgasm is a usually self-induced involuntary contraction
that requires pelvic floor "muscle control" in order to induce your orgasm.

am i right in this way of thinking?

i was reading about the new smartballs and i thought they
looked cool, and then i read they were for "tightening" and that i do not
dig...but i figured i would ask here,

"are the smartballs strictly for tightening so a girl has a deathgrip
with her vagina" ?

or does it activate her when she is aroused and tented as well?
as in she feels a difference even though she is not flexing...

any insight would be incredibly appreciated. ; )
:smile:

There is no Q that for me, consciously using my pfm can add a lot to the experience for he and me BUT yes, relaxing completely when nearing orgasm makes the orgasm that much more intense (that doesn't apply to g-spot orgasms, though).

I have smartballs and use them fairly often, the sensation of having them in when walking or working out is rather distracting though... :wink: As far as I understand, their purpose is simply to help strengthen the muscles and any strengthening down there would help in orgasm. I haven't noticed a difference (I've never had a problem with experiencing intense orgasms) but they're fun to wear!