Pencil dick

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Pencil Dick" is a made up term as is "Chode" (short and fat). They don't necessarily exist or are to be taken too literally the same way someone with a "dick nose" doesn't have a nose actually shaped like a penis.

When it comes down to actual inches though, I'd say maybe 1 1/4" wide if a ruler was put on top and measured, no more than that. It's subjective, like someone else said earlier..a penis that is this width and also only 4" long is just a small penis.

My ex girlfriend and I are still good friends and she told me about a guy with a "pencil dick". She didn't say it was that but she described the girth as being "like a hot dog". I asked her if it was short and she said that it was "normal sized, just really skinny like a hot dog". Made me wonder if she meant a cold one, cooked one or ballpark one...LOL. eitherway that's pretty skinny and that would be considered a "pencil dick". It's just a penis significantly skinnier than it is long.

Mine is like 6 1/2" long and 1 3/4" wide. I read several places that average is like 5.5-6" long and 1 1/2" wide.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Pencil Dick" is a made up term...

When it comes down to actual inches though, I'd say maybe 1 1/4" wide if a ruler was put on top and measured, no more than that. It's subjective, like someone else said earlier..a penis that is this width and also only 4" long is just a small penis.

Mine is like 6 1/2" long and 1 3/4" wide. I read several places that average is like 5.5-6" long and 1 1/2" wide.

Using a ruler across the shaft, my erection is just over an inch wide. I thought I was “average” until a girl asked me, “How come I can’t feel you?” Then I started noticing that girls always had this puzzled look after penetration—and that it felt as if my cock was suspended in empty space. One girl told me that sex with a “pencil dick” was boring—but I had no idea she was talking about…me. And then I started reading about how important girth was to female satisfaction, and I got out a ruler—and….Eureka! I guess you might say I had an epiphany.

I always heard that size didn't matter, but girls kept telling me that it did. I think maybe I changed their minds.

Lemac's cock is 1 3/4 inches wide? Compared to me, he looks HUGE!!