Pencil Dicks (Very Thin Girth)

long_pencil

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its big soft tbh. A lot bigger than mine. Are your nuts big? Your bellend looks big when youre hard. Whats your hard girth?

I thought mine was big soft but then I started at looking at guys on here...wow!

My nuts are huge.... I'll put it this way...my soft cock is about 4.5" long and my nuts usually hang several inches lower.

My hard girth is only 4" #LongPenicl

Reactions: poibear

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My erection

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1065169/

Whats strange is that when I measure (around the thickest part, right?) I come up at a perfectly respectable 5 inches, yet looking at it here it just looks so skinny! I also fail the toilet roll test by a distance which seems to be the measure of girth

long_pencil

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is mine a pencil dick?

Jay, no. Your cock is quite thin (in fact, you are so thin that I wonder who is thinner, you or me) but, unlike me, you don't have a long cock. So, you have an average length, thin cock.

Be glad that yours isn't long like mine. It would make yours look that much thinner!

Jaystone1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jay, no. Your cock is quite thin (in fact, you are so thin that I wonder who is thinner, you or me) but, unlike me, you don't have a long cock. So, you have an average length, thin cock.

Be glad that yours isn't long like mine. It would make yours look that much thinner!
Let's see a picture of your dick.

Jaystone1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience i believe the absolute average girth to be somewhere in the 5.25in range (give or take a little). I'm 4.5in in girth which makes me thinner than 93% of all penises that I've compared with and I've compared with somewhere around 900. I'm also longer than about 85% to 90% of them and to me that is a definition of a pencil dick.

jcurt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's good to see variety. Online, it always seems that every dick is large - huge !!
I'm sure most dick, regardless of length, are about 5" around.
Mine is 6" and I'm very aware that's not the norm.