Penelope Cruz--Fag hag?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I scanned over the post quickly cuz I don't care for the tag fag hag. I hate the word fag, its like the n word some can say it others can't. And no female should be referred to as a hag. Its worse then fag. And did anyone think maybe these great women broke these wimpy men.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I scanned over the post quickly cuz I don't care for the tag fag hag. I hate the word fag, its like the n word some can say it others can't. And no female should be referred to as a hag. Its worse then fag. And did anyone think maybe these great women broke these wimpy men.
Are you really a dude?

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
GJorg: The skank makes a valid point. Being an exiquisite fag hag, as I'm sure she is, she does not want to be lumped in with the likes of Misses Sandra Buttocks or Peeonme Cruz. These women are "Hollywood-beards-for-hire", not fag hags. Liza Minnelli and Madonna are fag hags. The distinction should now be clear to you. As for being "too technical"...is that even possible on LPSG?

Umm... why the hell is no one upset that christphrrr called Kink a skank and an "exiquisite[sic] fag hag"? Off the cuff? Like he was commenting on the weather? :eek:

Anyway, I don't like the term fag hag either. Fag sucks, hag sucks. People should be given the respect they deserve, even if they're of a different group than you. And Penelope is so hot she could be dating zebras and no one would blink twice. She gets to do whoever and whatever she wants while the rest of us go 'Aw, fuck. It's that zebra again. I wish I were him.'