Penetration a no no?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure there is a thread on this, but...

Anybody else (no matter what orientation) been in a relationship where penetration is OUT?

I'm in a situation now where, my girth
has caused problems of pain
and even bleeding for the guy taking me.

Out of respect for his feelings, and his pain,
i very rarely, if ever, engage in penetration.

I understand.
there is more to sex than getting
your dick inside someone, and i love the rest of it,
but, sometimes i think...never? wow.

Has anyone else ever had to call that part of sex
"quits" with a partner?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This sounds similar to what i'm trying
to handle now.

I just hate the thought that i have hurt anyone...
their feelings, or their body.

We are finding other activities we enjoy
and, like i said,
sex doesnt always have to mean penetration.

Reactions: ohiorod

johnbramich: It's a shame your friend can't accomodate, you just need to find the right guy :) I would love to meet you, I'm 25, 177cm fit athletic tanned toned body, blonde hair, blue eyes and goodlooking (I'm trying to sell myself, guess that depends on what you think is goodlooking - all my features are in the right place anyway :) ) Let me know if you are interested in knowing more. My name is John.

kyle: There's another guy on here who said pretty much the same thing but in greater detail. Thing is, he's not abnormally large. And from your measurements, neither are you.

I'll tell you the same thing I told him - perhaps you've just had a bad run of luck with your lovers. Usually, with patience you can both enjoy the ride.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks.

I have only experienced this with this one
special someone.

Was just wondering how many other people
have relationships where penetration
is forbidden or rare?

trewqed: im 31 married and have hd several sexual partners. im a straight m, my cock measures 7 soft and nearly 10 hard.
my first g/f when 15 used to bleed a lot, we didnt know any better and thought it was normal! but sex was still frequent and enjoyed, as i got older had more partners i beacame more aware of my size and how to use it better, and quite honestly i never had any real problems, girls would say they were sore after but they all loved it and accommodated it.
the only problem i had was with my wife when we first met, back then when i was in my early twenties, i remember her undoing my jeans and pulling hem down and suddenly stopping aying"has any one told you that your dick is huge?" we laughed, carried on, but sex was impossoble and we gave up trying, she was turned on, very wet, but not big enough for me. She left me in her room (in halls of residence) and went straight upstairs to her pals to tell them her tale of woe at not being able to take it,

little did she know that we wold get married, tthat eventually sex would be ok (we stilll need loads of lube and some positions are out completely as they hurt her) or that the pals she told of my endowment would be life long friends, i guess a guy cant have any secrets

Steve26: txqis -- This probably isn't what you want to hear, but is it possible that your partner just isn't into penetration? I can't speak from personal experience, but I've been told by a gay friend that not all gay men enjoy/want penetration, no matter the size of their partner ... just like not all women want anal penetration, to give blow jobs, etc.

You don't mention how long you've been with this partner. It's also possible (like trewqed said) that the ability to enjoy this type of sex will come with time. I've often found that sexual incompatibilities early on in a (heterosexual) relationship iron themselves out eventually ... or that people can eventually loosen up about sexual activities they once disliked.

Good luck! Steve ;)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is into it...extremely turned on by it,in theory...
but has had very limited experience with it,
so, yes, that is part of the difficulty.

I know that it will get better with time.

I've had entire relationships where
anal did not happen at all, so I'm not ever
saying this is a "Must Have",
but it is something i enjoy and that
we have tried and not always had total success yet.

Steve26: OK -- for your sake, I'm glad I'm wrong! ;)

In the meantime: You started this thread four days ago, and among the LPSG's cast of thousands, not a one has come forward to say that they've had an unresolvable penetration problem. I'm inferring that others who found themselves in a similar situation have eventually found a way around it ... which I think bodes well for you.

Steve

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks steve.

One of the problems is that these
things have all been discussed within
lots of other threads....I've
gotten some good advice,
and appreciate yours.

SpeedoGuy: I've had penetration problems and outright failures but they all proved temporary.

SG

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only been in two actual relationships, and both guys were experienced bottoms, so penetration was not a problem. There have been dudes that I've had one-night stands and casual flings with that weren't up to the challenge of taking it in the butt, but I like oral sex just as well, so it was cool.

long_knight2001: Glad I found this thread. I've had a few no-gos, but not that many (I'm a bit shy, and certainly no 'jack the lad' with women). However, I taught for a year in Japan and the women there would completely freak out when I got undressed. On two different occasions I tried but just could not 'gain entry'. Are asian women smaller in that way? My experience tells me they are.

A girlfriend back home spotted with blood every time we had sex for the first several weeks of or relationship, but then both of us seemed to make the right adjustments and she eventually came to love my size. I've had one other experience where a woman and I were in bed, she was very wet and eager, but I just couldn't penetrate her. It was extremely frustrating. At the time, I worried that that would be the rule more than the exception, but that hasn't necessarily turned out to be so.

-- Marc

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've found asian women are smaller framed and do freak out when i pull my big dick out. Many times they say no way but if you take your time, really open them up slowly, they can take me. Hurts like hell they say but it's cool in the end. I've also fucked a few dudes and they seem to take my dick easier.

just how big are we talking about?

You may need find someone that is sexually compatible with you.