Penetration

db03: Hi i'm 8.5x6 and everytime i penetrate my girlfriend she absolutely screams in pleasure. is that just cos i have a big one or could it just be her. My brother has had her before and he said she never did it. i don't know how big he is but i'll find out. anyone else experience this before??

norseman: This sounds like Jerry Springer material..

Assuming you're serious, the person to talk to is your girl friend. It's OK to talk about sex. What you're feeling. What's she's feeling. What feels good. What hurts. What makes her scream. What makes you cum.

Communicating with the woman you're fucking is probably a good idea instead of asking your brother about the size of his dick.

db03: We're only fuckng at the moment... i'm more concerned with the sex than the communication at the moment.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=db03 link=board=meetgreet;num=1057365942;start=0#2 date=07/05/03 at 14:52:45]We're only fuckng at the moment... i'm more concerned with the sex than the communication at the moment.[/quote]

How sensitive and romantic.

bustyredhead: Now there's a healthy attitude... can't even communicate about having better sex?

- Nene (A Talkative Fuck)

db03: Well to be honest we'er not really going out we're just fucking. So really deep conversations don't happen much.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=db03 link=board=meetgreet;num=1057365942;start=0#5 date=07/05/03 at 16:12:26]really deep
conversations don't happen
[/quote]

How is "What do you like during sex?" a 'really deep conversation'? Is finding out what pleases your partner so taboo? Or does your partner's pleasure not matter as long as you get off? She's probably screaming because you're pulling her hair.

db03: oh ya, that mite be it......LEAST IM GETTING SOME

aussiechick63: AAAAHHHHHHH SIGH

This sounds like the man of my dreams.

Please tell me where I can find one just like him so I know not to go there.

The age of romance is well..... DEAD.

AnonyMs: Aussiechick,sweetie... if this man is the man of any woman's dreams, we need to wake her up because she is having a nightmare!

jackinman: [quote author=db03 link=board=meetgreet;num=1057365942;start=0#0 date=07/04/03 at 17:36:42]Hi i'm 8.5x6 and everytime i penetrate my girlfriend she absolutely screams in pleasure. is that just cos i have a big one or could it just be her. My brother has had her before and he said she never did it. i don't know how big he is but i'll find out. anyone else experience this before??[/quote]

Then db03 wrote:

Well to be honest we'er not really going out we're just fucking. So really deep conversations don't happen much.

:D  :D   I have to laugh because I can't believe what I'm reading.....hey db03....you have no conversation what so ever?  You just call her over, start fucking right away and then kick her out ?  If you try and have a conversation at least one time, she might be able to tell you why she is screaming.        

brad2002: It sounds like you and your.....uh......girlfriend, are really close. Has she told you her name yet?

This scenario is actually very believeable. How much do you pay Whatsherface?

H8Monga: [quote author=jackinman link=board=meetgreet;num=1057365942;start=0#12 date=07/07/03 at 15:10:20]

Then db03 wrote:

Well to be honest we'er not really going out we're just fucking. So really deep conversations don't happen much.

:D  :D   I have to laugh because I can't believe what I'm reading.....hey db03....you have no conversation what so ever?  You just call her over, start fucking right away and then kick her out ?  If you try and have a conversation at least one time, she might be able to tell you why she is screaming.        [/quote]

"WRONG HOLE ASSHOLE!!!"

aussiechick63: Ok guys.. I think we have given him eough shit for now. WE are supposed to be a support group.
(puts on her good mummy shirt now)

Db03, even if you are just fucking her, you must still hold a convo with her at some stage. Fuck buddies do talk too. Find out why she screams, what turns her on and off. Are you sure she is screaming in pleasure and not pain?

A hint, showing some respect to a lady will get you a lot more respect around here.

rainfletcher: I've never had anyone - nor heard about anyone - 'scream in pleasure' when upon first entry. If she's screaming upon entry, it's always an unhappy sort of thing. If you're doing it right, the screams come later... ;D (Girls back me up, here?)

rainfletcher: BTW, I just noticed everyone is beating this poor guy up like he doesn't even know the girl. Jeez, people, pay attention [massively sarcastic tone in voice]. He refers to her as his 'girlfriend' in the first post...which, on second thought, is even more damning.

You mean she's your girlfriend, and you don't have converstation???

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:eek: Back to the original topic, I have slept with the same girl as my older brother, and from what she said, I am alot thicker than he is. She used to make lots of noise when we fucked, but I think it was just how she was--very vocal. As long as you are not hurting her(unless she's into that) then you should be okay.