Penguin Game

Pappy

Media
Umm, Windy, we have a seperate category for games and such. It's called Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics
Please post in the appropriate forums. This is from Pappy the Member, not Pappy the Moderator.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, "Windy" we created a whole section JUST FOR YOU! I'm not kidding. The last time you spammed the Etc. section with this insipid shit, we made a whole new forum, just to put YOUR shit it, so will you please use it? Thanks ever so much.

I would have been more delicate, but you're apparently ignoring everyone's attempts to tell you nicely to slow the fuck down. You're not the only member on the board, not every post is being directed to just you.

Please, feel free to whine to Rob or whatever you choose, but I'm sick of seeing your name on every thread, every single fucking post.

edit- in case anyone's surprised at my outburst, you should know she's also the main poster in the Moderator's forum. She is the proud winner of the "Person who complains the most about other people's posts". This shit needs to stop.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
windtalkerways said:
Yes I know...you all have
played much more fun games:

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

Click to make the penguin jump and then click again, in time to make the polar bear swing the bat, to hit the penguin across the ice!

Actually, we have that game on this site in the arcade. In fact, we have a few strange variations of that game. If you'd spend more time observing and less time posting, you might have discovered it on your own.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pappy said:
Umm, Windy, we have a seperate category for games and such. It's called Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics
Please post in the appropriate forums. This is from Pappy the Member, not Pappy the Moderator.

Ok Pappy...I apologize to you as
a friend...it was a one off to move
the Holocaust thread for Alex.

Won't ever happen again! :smile:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for this game and for all you've done in an attempt to make the LPSG a happier more congenial place to visit. I join the vast majority who appreciate and applaud your efforts.