Penguin suits and the package.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, how are you out there. Listen I was just thinking about something. Recently, I was invited to my cousin's wedding, and the invite said "Black tie optional." Well, since I'd never actually worn a tuxedo before, I found a rental shop. Well, I went in, expecting some old duffer to be marching out, needles in mouth, tape wrapped on his head. Instead, I found myself face to face with a gorgeous redhead. Well, after a few minutes, she didn't hesitate and began taking my measurements. The neck and chest were easy and surprising to me, since I lost a lot weight, so did I lose a few inches on my bull like neck according to her.

She then proceded to move on the waist. I'd waited about a good two minutes while she was there, then got extremely curious. I looked down, and saw a mixture of bewilderment and surprise on her. "Is there anything wrong, miss?"  "Not from my point of view." she said in a sotto voce she thought I didn't  hear, but when she saw me looking, down she caught herself, and said, "No, but you're going need some extra room in the crotch." and marked that down.

Well, needless to say, she later confirmed the extra measurement because I got her business card with her number on it.

How many of you out there have have experiences with getting fit for tuxes for anything?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had an experience when a custom bootmaker in Toronto was measuring me for a pair of very tall motorcycle boots.  To make the leg patterns, it was necessary to measure around my legs every few inches of height, starting at the ankles and working up to the top.  He did the right leg first, without incident, since I hang left.  The he started to work his way up the left leg.  When he got to the last two measurements, he suddenly didn't know what to do.  Several times he fumbled, starting to bring the measuring tape around my leg, then suddenly stopping and backing away.  Finally, looking flustered, he just wrote down the same measurements as he'd gotten from the right leg.

crotchhi.JPG

SpeedoGuy: Great story, Chuck.

The only clothing experience like that I can remember was after I was been custom fitted for a pair of long bicycling spandex tights for winter riding. The woman who had cut and sewn them had me try them on to test the fit. When I emerged from the dressing room wearing the tights, my unit was prominently visible. Her reaction was an audible "Oh my!" followed by "Well, you certainly fill them out well."

Made my day.

SG

dfox7.3x5: Years ago, after losing a fair amount of weight, I had a tailor cut down a favorite suit. I could tell I turned him on, and I was sure he wanted me when he kept remeasuring the insteam. I just let him have his fun. When he was finally "done" he was really red in the face and perspiring. I felt kinda sorry for him; he was overweight and fairly unattractive. It's nice when guys find you attractive, but this was embarrassing.

dfox7.3x5: Of course I meant INSEAM :D. But he really was getting steamed!

AUncut10in: I have a similar story about getting fitted for pants. This happened when I was about 16. I went to the mall to get some new dress pants. There was this mens store there that was the cool place to buy clothes. I found a pair of slacks that I liked and the salesman, a guy about 30 had me try them on. Then he started measuring things, and his head kept hitting my dick. I started to get a hard on. You know how easy that is at 16. Then he started measuring my inseam and it was apparent to me that he was really measuring my dick size, which made the hard on that much worse. He finally had all the pins in the cuffs and told me to go take them off in the dressing room. It was one of those that just had a curtain in front. He came back while I was taking them off and asked if everything was ok. Then he told me to hand them to him through the curtain. He reached into the dressing room through the curtain, and I just slapped my hard cock in his hand instead. Of course he started jerkin me off, and I shot a load all over his hands and the dressing room.

After I got dressed, I went to pay for them. He wrote down his phone number "just incase I needed anything else from him"

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it can't happen to me, I can at least get it on from reading about it. You guys have had some 'dick hardening' experiences in the dressing rooms. I've often wanted the hand to press against my genitals while having my inseam measured. Some have, but the reactions fell short of those in these posts.

It'll be 'hard' to top yours, auncut10in. Btw, did you ever need him to do anything else for you? Slapping your 10 inch in his open hand would be a good video.

Luke ;)