Penile Appearance - What Turns You On?

grandbanks

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Turned on by Asian cock , how darker their cock is to the rest of there skin ,
find they also tend to have long foreskin and can jerk without exposing the head.

Also have a thing for a bit of a curve.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow - talk about bringing a thread back from the dead! But its a good one so....

For me it depends on what it's attached to. A cock is just a cock, and it can be attached to a nice guy or a dick. lol.

Aesthetically however, above average size and thickness is fine, but nothing beats a well proportioned cock. Not too long, not too thin. Upward curves are awesome as well.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thick, with good veins that you can stroke your fingertips over and feel the guy's heart beating in them.

Also, a big, wet shiny head that is just a bit wider than the shaft not only looks pleasing, but it also feels awesome because it gives your hole something to "grip" onto - once the head is inside, its like an anchor: the rest of the shaft just goes in so easy.I also love watching my smooth ring bulging and clinging on hungrily when a guy is trying to pull the head out again. So a nice big head is perfect.

Trimmed hair that extends a little way up a thick root of shaft is nice too, and again it feels good as it tickles all those little sensitive nerves in the ring of your hole as the last inch is fed in.
Like the explicit description!! Very hot!! I too enjoy a nice thick, cut cock with a nice, well-shaped head.....God, makes you want to feel and taste that thing.........

HappyHoot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Generally I like it there to be a proportion between the head and the shaft. I tend to like heads that are mushroomed. I personally find short and thick to be my absolute aesthetic preference, but not a necessity. Definitely natural pubes please. I think penises look ugly without pubic hair.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My ideal cock is cut, with a high and tight circumcision line. A big mushroom head is a huge bonus. I also prefer one that is smooth and without too many veins. Ideal color would be very light with not much pigmentation. Well-proportioned in length and width (in the 7-8 inch range). And pointing up to hit the stomach when erect is super sexy.

If that description makes me sound picky, let me agree with others who say the more important factors are what that dick is attached to.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm like the Will Rogers of cock. I've never met one I didn't like. Ideally I prefer uncut - unless it is cut - which is fine. I like some heft, but I am not hung up on size - big, small, somewhere in between I adapt easily. The thing I like the most is if the guy attached to it is enthusiastic. Give me willing and enthusiastic and we'll make something really good happen.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't believe how under-represented the ladies are in this thread. It was nice to see some old, familiar, long-gone names.

I like to see nice proportions. I'm not sure how to convey that, but the length to girth ratio should be pleasant. I like lots of leaking precum. The shinier the better, especially from precum. I like a big, pronounced curve in any direction. I like foreskin, especially long forskin. I like really soft public hair. I like a helmet head, bigger on the top, and flatter on the underside. Like a little meatus, not too big, especially nice if it looks like a little smile.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't believe how under-represented the ladies are in this thread. It was nice to see some old, familiar, long-gone names.

I like to see nice proportions. I'm not sure how to convey that, but the length to girth ratio should be pleasant. I like lots of leaking precum. The shinier the better, especially from precum. I like a big, pronounced curve in any direction. I like foreskin, especially long forskin. I like really soft public hair. I like a helmet head, bigger on the top, and flatter on the underside. Like a little meatus, not too big, especially nice if it looks like a little smile.

nicely said.