Penile Awareness?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering how aware are you of your penis? I know this sounds like a vague question, but how aware are you of your penis.

I myself noticed I am actually constantly aware of my penis, basically with every step I take. Of course I notice it during sex, or if I have a erection, or it I need to use the bathroom, but I al aware of it all the time. Sitting, walking, excercising, basicaly whenever I'm moving around, even during none sexual situations.

I would remember when I was younger, and going through puberty, I would get erections all the time, but if I don't have a erection and there was something else to occupy my attention, I wouldn't even think about my penis.

It is also probably due to the fact I'm so much bigger now. It doesn't hurt me, or affect my health at all. But it was just something that got me thinking.

Is anyone else constantly aware of thier penis?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Actually...I love this question!

As a female I would be completely
interested in all answers to this
from the men.

True Wind :tongue: :wink:

How must it feel to have a penis?

And about the balls? When u run it goes all over kind like mini breasts? :confused:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gisella said:

Except for sex, they're more trouble than they're worth. People put too much emphasis on the size. For at least a decade, they have a mind of their own. Being able to pee standing up is obviously a huge plus - because the men's room is usually filthy, and it's obviously quicker.

BTW - How do you ladies give a urine sample at the doctor's office?

Gisella said:
And about the balls? When u run it goes all over kind like mini breasts? :confused:

It depends on the underwear. Running in boxers or commando is painful, from the bouncing and from getting crushed between the legs.

Generally, unless I'm turned on, peeing, or my balls got in the way, I don't notice any of it. It's like your nose, shoulder or foot. It's just a body part.

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chuck64 said:
Generally, unless I'm turned on, peeing, or my balls got in the way, I don't notice any of it. It's like your nose, shoulder or foot. It's just a body part.

I actually think most of us, male of the species, are aware of our nether bits. Although much of it becomes route and habitual, I find myself adjusting or protecting myself in many ways throughout the course of the day. Whether it's adjusting to sit down so I don't rack myself or selecting underwear. Showering washing all the parts or grooming the forrest.

I would guess that we pay much more attetion and are greatly more aware of our anatomy than say women are with their breasts?

What say ye of gentler sexiness?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chuck64 said:
Except for sex, they're more trouble than they're worth. People put too much emphasis on the size. For at least a decade, they have a mind of their own. Being able to pee standing up is obviously a huge plus - because the men's room is usually filthy, and it's obviously quicker.

BTW - How do you ladies give a urine sample at the doctor's office?

It depends on the underwear. Running in boxers or commando is painful, from the bouncing and from getting crushed between the legs.

Thanks Chuck! :smile:

"BTW - How do you ladies give a urine sample at the doctor's office?"

We aim at the opened of the plastic container and pee...

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chrisndenv said:
I actually think most of us, male of the species, are aware of our nether bits. Although much of it becomes route and habitual, I find myself adjusting or protecting myself in many ways throughout the course of the day. Whether it's adjusting to sit down so I don't rack myself or selecting underwear. Showering washing all the parts or grooming the forrest.

I would guess that we pay much more attetion and are greatly more aware of our anatomy than say women are with their breasts?

Hmmm...I think for the most part I'm
not constantly aware of my breasts.

Obviously during arousal, even when
fully clothed I am very aware of them
and the fact my nipples are constantly
hard.

Also, at certain times of the month I
can be aware of them due to hormonal
changes and tenderness. Plus they are
always bigger then, too.

And Chuck...yes, trying to position the
small vial they give you can be a nightmare!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm very aware of my breasts most of the time because i'm petit and they are large in some times get in the way. Like finding the perfect fit jeans for my body type its hard to find the confortable perfect fit bra. The ones that are laces and all that stuff i cant have it for too long, they are pretty but not confortable.

As for sensitivite to be compare with the balls i my case is cervix pain...

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Chuck64 said:
Good point. We've been doing it for so long, it's just automatic.
well, obviously i ain't gonna deliberately sit on my nuts or roll on my dick when i lay down, but that's just because i don't enjoy having my genitals crushed. i always figured that was pretty fuckin normal, but who knows

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dr Rock said:
well, obviously i ain't gonna deliberately sit on my nuts or roll on my dick when i lay down, but that's just because i don't enjoy having my genitals crushed. i always figured that was pretty fuckin normal, but who knows

Do you deliberately move them so you don't sit on your nuts or roll on your dick?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chrisndenv said:

Thanks that was what I was mainly wondering. How many other guys are like us, constantly adjusting, moving, and protecting our penis, as we go through the regular course of the day.

and like I said I am constantly aware, adjusting, and protecting.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
i can honestly say i have no fucking clue what you're talking about. i have a penis. it's in the regular place. if i wasn't aware of it, it wouldn't be a whole lot of use to me.

The question wasn't are you aware of your penis. The question I asked was are you *Constantly* aware of it. Not on a day to day basis, I'm more talking along the lines of a minute to minute basis.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
MrMXYZPTLK said:
Thanks that was what I was mainly wondering. How many other guys are like us, constantly adjusting, moving, and protecting our penis, as we go through the regular course of the day.

and like I said I am constantly aware, adjusting, and protecting.

Yah,. protecting is a funny thing. I have caught myself on MORE than one occasion, dropping a hand to my general genital area... When people were horsing around near me. I have gotten kicked in the crotch a few times.. and I remember how bad they were. So Instinct comes in. other than that... I am aware of my dick at the moment.. thanks to the thread.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
True Wind :tongue: :wink:

To me, when I'm just wearing plain cloth and run for a shirt distance, maybe chasing someone, I don't really notice my balls. But If I'm wearing gym require clothing, which is pretty much sweats. And I'm running on a treadmill, I am very aware of my genitals bouncing around.