Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
True Wind :tongue: :wink:
How must it feel to have a penis?
And about the balls? When u run it goes all over kind like mini breasts? :confused:

Centered, aware and horny if the wind is blowing, its cold or its hot, sitting or standing, before sex, during sex and after sex, running, sitting, standing, sleeping I am aware of its presence and life force that constantly reminds me of its desires and needs.

Without a jockstrap there is constant bouncing/slapping of my balls and penis, heat, some times painful but usually pleasurable. A jockstrap is probably about as much fun as a bra, though breasts are showers, not growers like my penis, an erection in a jockstrap is no fun. Never had a problem with an erection showing out the bottom of my running shorts because it goes up, not down, but it can be embarassing nonetheless.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
MrMXYZPTLK said:
The question wasn't are you aware of your penis. The question I asked was are you *Constantly* aware of it. Not on a day to day basis, I'm more talking along the lines of a minute to minute basis.
oh hell no, i got other things to do. my brain isn't large enough to be constantly thinking about my dick as well as everything else.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do you notice your tongue? It's kind of like that. Very sensitive, always "feelable", but you can't think about it constantly or you'd never get on with life.

As I get older, my balls come to my attention more because they started to droop and I sit on them clumsily.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Yah,. protecting is a funny thing. I have caught myself on MORE than one occasion, dropping a hand to my general genital area... When people were horsing around near me. I have gotten kicked in the crotch a few times.. and I remember how bad they were. So Instinct comes in. other than that... I am aware of my dick at the moment.. thanks to the thread.

Yep, I know about that. One of my friends has a nasty habit of hitting me in the groin. It sort of came to a head when we were out drinking one night walking between bars....we were all pretty well intoxicated at the time. Suddenly I was on the ground grabbing my crotch...yep, my friend Andy had somehow gotten ahold of a mug and tossed it at me. I was lucky I was pretty drunk or else I would've been in a hell of a lot more pain.

Anyway, I used to be a lot more aware of myself. I've purposely taken efforts to detach myself from my penis. I used to get a lot of hard ons...I still do from time to time anyway, but not as many. If I freeball...I'm a lot more aware than boxers or boxer briefs.