Penile curve?

TheSkankinOne: Feel free to respond with specifics, I.E. whether it curves left or right, or up or down.

My penis curves slightly left and slightly downward.

hung: Slightly left here and bent down. More erect in my youth, however it is still able to function and I appreciate that very much.

ericjackoff: Mine goes out and down, the first time you look at it you might not think its hard, but it is. ;)

blakeley: mine doesn't go left or right, but has a nice upward curve-kinda like a large coat hook ;)

wanzgoodhead: mine is out and down
it looks really heavy

Alligator_Jack: i think i get a lot of blood flowing to mine or something, cause its really long, and thick and straight, but it goes straight up, like it stands in that direction, you know? not curved, is anyone else's like this?

hunter4vws: does any one think the curve left or right up or down has anything to do with how you J/O? I have a friend who only j/o right handed an his pecker leans right. I change hands an mostly j/o aiming my dick toward my belly button. so if someone j/o left handed then does it lean left? or is it JUST HOW IT grows?!?!?!?! ::)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
hunter - it's the luck of the draw.

I remember as a kid I always aimed my penis toward my left hip in my briefs. Some of my buddies would see that and they'd insist that I was going to force it to 'grow' that way. Back then I'd wonder, because sometimes when I'd remove my underwear it tended to list to the left when soft - and when I'd jerk off I'd always use my right hand back.

It didn't matter - it's straight when erect. ;)

Pecker