Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently discovered a cyst about halfway down on my penis shaft. It's only slightly noticeable when hard. From what I've been reading, supposedly these are pretty common among males... So if thats the case how come I haven't heard anyone else talk about it? Does anyone else have on here have them?

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's hard to tell just what you're referring to, 95. Do you mean a sebaceous cyst--i.e., a clogged oil pore?...if so, they are harmless and easily removed surgically. Solid? Filled with fluid? Color? Shape? Texture? Size? A very small white "grain" in the skin itself? (though those usually come in larger numbers). On the flesh of the shaft underneath the skin? Stationary or moveable? Such information would be necessary to diagnose your problem--but I doubt that a layman could make an accurate diagnosis, or should be trusted to do so. If you're in doubt, consult a good urologist. Not good to take unnecessary chances.

Last edited:

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's like a small grain of rice underneath the skin and its moveable... Since its under the skin I can't tell the color, and it causes no pain or discomfort...

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...It does, then, sound like a harmless sebaceous cyst. But 95 and HS, guys: being a perhaps overcautious Scorpio, I personally would not rest until I had a doctor's opinion. If a sebaceous cyst, it could be removed quickly and painlessly, with practically no healing time, on an outpatient basis. --Good vibes to you both (Jeez! I didn't know the hippie period was returning!).