Penile Enhancement Pill Seller Fined for False Advertizing

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
CHATSWORTH, Calif. - A company that markets penile enhancement pills said it will pay a $300,000 fine to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office for false advertising and unfair business practices.

Susan King Schroeder, a spokeswoman for the District Attorney’s Office told the Los Angeles Times that Dish Direct Inc., which also operates as Maximizer Health Products Inc., will also stop advertising ExtenZe with unsubstantiated claims and will honor customer requests for refunds. The company also agreed to eliminate lead from the product which made customers sick, Schroeder said.

When contacted by AVN.com, company officials were unavailable for comment.

The company had claimed that its pills caused users’ penises to grow by 27 percent.

Schroeder said her office became involved after customers in Laguna Beach complained to the Better Business Bureau that the pills made them sick.

Testing of the pills showed that they contained lead levels above those allowed by law.

ExtenZe is marketed through online shops and a call center in Los Angeles County.

http://www.avn.com/index.php?Primary_Navigation=Articles&Action=View_Article&Content_ID=272454

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi gprent..
Have you heard of any changes in the product makeup to
make it safer?
Have you seen additional reports of problems since your
2006 posting?

To others reading this.....have any of you used the product
and would care to share with us the outcome.....good or bad?

D

deleted136887

Marley, I agree with you for once. But hey, if you're stupid enough to try the shit, who's going to miss you if you drop out of the gene pool due to lead-poisoning?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley, I agree with you for once.

Aww, does that mean I don't get a spanking this time? :frown1:

But hey, if you're stupid enough to try the shit, who's going to miss you if you drop out of the gene pool due to lead-poisoning?
Unless some part of my body is hanging from a thread, I avoid "practiced medicine" at all costs, I don't even take aspirin for headaches. I don't know what's in it and I certainly refuse to ingest it. To me this is no different than women who get mad when their plastic surgery gets botched. Why the fuck did you mess with nature in the first place? I considered it common sense to know that these solution-in-a-bottles were often fraud, and did NOT receive lifetime testing. They see the desired result and distribute it to the masses, NOT keeping track of these people makes it categorically impossible to know if there are any side effects.

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

No ... It means I'm going to hit you over the the head with this honkey cock..........:wink:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No ... It means I'm going to hit you over the the head with this honkey cock..........:wink:

That better be a promise, and you better not compromise our agreement by taking any magic pills, I want that thing in one piece. Since hitting me in the head may constitute assault, I'll just drop my pants and let u whip my ass with it, wouldn't want u gettin' in trouble.:wink:

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you guys are being a little unfair with you comments. there are loads of men out there who have major and I mean MAJOR hang ups about their penis size. Thet are desperate to try anything to gain additional length. Obviously hung guys have never had or known what devastating effects it can have on a guys mental and emotional wellbeing. Unfortunately these companies take GREAT advantage of this situation. and prey on peoples vulnerablity, just to line the greedy pockets. Then to have guys making comments like the ones you have made, in my opinion is adding insult to injury. Just try putting yourself in there shoes for a second and see how you would feel, or do you feel its ok to kick a guy when he is down. Just think of others before making glibb comments that could upset others. That is not the ethos of this site.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you guys are being a little unfair with you comments. there are loads of men out there who have major and I mean MAJOR hang ups about their penis size.

Want me to name all the hangups that exist? Skin color (too lite, too dark), weight (too big, too skinny), body type (disproportionate), gender, height, there are a million. It's not the insecurity that's stupid, it's relying on a magic pill that has barely been researched.

Then to have guys making comments like the ones you have made, in my opinion is adding insult to injury.

I haven't insulted anyone's penis size, I insulted the naivete of relying on magic pills that could lead to disastrous results.

Just try putting yourself in there shoes for a second and see how you would feel, or do you feel its ok to kick a guy when he is down. Just think of others before making glibb comments that could upset others.

I AM in their shoes. I'm full of insecurities, I'm too dark, my nose is too big, my ass sticks out too much, I think my penis is ugly (uncut), and the list goes on. I could relate to the insecurity, I CAN NOT relate to blindly putting trust in something that could theoretically kill you. I don't hate myself that much, and someone who does needs a therapist, not a magic pill.
That is not the ethos of this site.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I AM in their shoes. I'm full of insecurities, I'm too dark, my nose is too big, my ass sticks out too much, I think my penis is ugly (uncut), and the list goes on. I could relate to the insecurity, I CAN NOT relate to blindly putting trust in something that could theoretically kill you. I don't hate myself that much, and someone who does needs a therapist, not a magic pill.

*gets out the scisors*... Umm... You were saying?

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Should be made criminal (and those criminals treated like poedaphiles/rapists vs white-collar crime :usa1:). I've been taking the pills for years, now, trying to get to a 6" girth like they promised... I just won't shrink!!! Then again, I've been a little ill the last while... :684:

:joke: