Penile Growth

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Symphonic, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm twenty. I haven't stopped growing anywhere, but for some reason especially "down there". When does that thing stop? 8" was good enough for me, but its decided to make a quantum leap of a quarter inch in a few months and its getting thicker too.

I don't want "too much of a good thing"; its already a little uncomfy as it stands.

2. D_Carroll Condomripper

You'll be fine! Enjoy it, and post pics please!

3. Freddie53

Gold Member

It is very common for dicks to get thicker between ages 18-25. It isn't unusual for a dick to also grow some in length though usually not a tremendous amount. A quarter inch growth at age 20 is not uncommon.

You do understand the title of this website. It can get big enough to cause more problems than it is worth for some guys. I suspect that you won't grow that much more in lenth, no more than up to a half inch. Depending on how thick you are, you may or may not get that much thicker. Many 18 year olds have full length, but the dick is a pencil, very thin. Then they gain in thickness up to about age 25.

Then some guys are completely and totally done at age 14.

4. littleguy2

littleguy2 Active Member

I was one of those guys that stopped at 14. How great it would have been to still have been growing at 20. I am a grower so I was pretty big for a 14 year old but only when hard.

5. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for that explanation Freddie. Sorry, I've been busy with various activities.

Draft saved Draft deleted