Penile Hardness and health

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Nrets, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Nrets

Nrets Member

To guys out there who have struggled with hardness have you ever improved your health and it started to get harder again?

I am 26 and my penis doesn't get as hard all of a sudden. It is still hard enough for sex, but I seem to have lost half an inch in bone pressed length. Until a few months ago I could cut diamonds. The quickness with which I could get to that point had slowed over time, but not getting fully hard is new.

Here are some of many lifestyle factors that may have contributed:
    I had a very stressful 2009. I went vegan in March. In April I regressed to vegetarianism and have been pigging out on meatless junk food. My sleep schedule is way off. I used to walk 3-4 miles a day and suddenly curtailed that to almost nothing. I may go to a doctor soon to make sure I have not become diabetic or anything, but if I do go, I will most likely spin my symptoms in such a way that I will recieve no treatment.

Are there any homeopathic things I can do to be healthier and go back to max hardness?

2. je1ani

je1ani New Member

my penis doesnt work properly if im stressed, fatigued, hungry, or tried, but mainly its due to my eating patterns which made my body believe that im in some sort of survival situation and my energy is conserved to keep me alive. Im assuming that when you switched to vegan it did the same thing and also your sleeping patterns etc.

edited:
    you're probably fatigued or malnourished

#2 je1ani, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  3. t9

t9
    Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    ditto from Je1ani, Start eating regular food. Need protein in that things. Need sleep,exercise. Cut all the junk food,not good for you,all it does is add gut fat.

Draft saved Draft deleted