Penile Head sensitivity

Itsmeithink: Hey yall,

this is the first time ive been to a place like this but i really dun know who else to ask. Ok im 18 and i guess ive been remotely sexualy active since i was about 15. and probly masterbating since 14-ish. Well Over the past maybe 2 years ive noticed a change in my penis. When I was about 14 i met my first real girlfriend and she was the first person i had ever done anything sexually with. well we didnt really know what we were doing, so we just kinda messed around. well she used to just rub the head of my penis...(sometimes to the point of pain...atwhich time i would ask ehr to stop.....) and she used to give me hand jobs alot (rarely with lube so in turn i got used to masterbating without it except for precum). well when i was about 15 she gave me oral sex for the first time. It was great but i noticed that i really couldnt feel it when she licked the head....like i would watch her lick it and didnt really feel anything. This cant be normal...my penis head look leathery alittle and the skin looks kinda cracked/wrinkled i am TERRIFIED that i have permenant damage...i still climax normaly but the head of my penis is not as sensitive as it used to be...and is no longer smooth and tight....it looks wrinkled...I beg of you...someone please point me in the direction of help...or atleast information on similar problems....

thanks for ur time,

Jerm

Pappy

Media
Well you don't say if you're cut or not. If you are then there's probably nothing wrong, it's just part of growing up. You will lose some sensitivity in the head of your penis. Now if you're not cut there might be a problem as your foreskin should keep the head of your penis nice and moist.

As for the dry/cracked/leathery look that's a normal circumcised penis. I don't think you have anything to worry about but if it would put you at ease check with your doctor.

Media
First off, welcome to the site. This place is a wonderful fountain of knowledge =D. I have the exact same thing as you. Well, sort of. If my gf licks or sucks the head I feel the preasure of her tongue or lips but not really any sensations. I used to think I should and thought something might be wrong. I myself am circumsized...I don't think I had a botched operation...my penis is basically normal. I have found that thinking you have something wrong can ruin some experiences, or just make you feel down. As long as things feel good thats all that matters. If it really bothers you that much, seek medical attention. Sometimes having a doctor tell you you're fine puts your mind at ease. I'm no doctor, but I bet you're okay.

joxe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi. I'm cut and as I masturbate a lot, but as I do it rubbing my cockhead, I've lost much of my sensitivity, but I recover it when I get my cockhead into a wet pussy, so don't worry. Remenber some men would be happy to have less sensitive cockheads so they can fuck longer without cumming too fast (most women appreciate that to). Just relaxe and enjoy sex.