Penile implant

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cutandglad
I am intersted to read your account of your implant too . it would be so nice to regain some of the length , girth and vigour of former years . I am 74 and still hot for it , but currently rely on Kamagra , not too often for health reasons .

cutandglad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you are probably receiving social security now, Medicare pays for the implant if your doctor gives advance notice to Medicare. I am glad I got mine when I did. I am pretty sure that at some time in the near future implants will be removed from the approved procedures list thanks to our wonderful current government entities.

Check with your doctor. Also, if you are a veteran of the US military, and eligible for VA benefits and healthcare, the cost would be nothing to you.

I have both SS and VA, but I also have private insurance that paid for it as well. I used the VA hospital because they bill the insurance company a lot less than other hospitals do. VA, Medicare and insurance companies for the most part understand that implants are a lot less expensive over a period of time than drugs would be.

The urologist that did mine was a graduste of Cornell and was well trained in the up to date procedures to produce the best results with the least chance of problems. Even though she was under thirty years old, she was really wonderful with a great bedside manner and treated me like a human being. (Contrary to some doctors)

My non-medical advise.....Go for it.

D_R_Revoix

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have an implant (Coloplast Titan). I have had trouble with them (I am on my third - first two failed), but all I can tell you is that I get more attention in the locker room now than I ever did. Pump up a few times and I have a slighly hard dick, and boy, does it show. I am OLD, but in good shape, and my ability to show a hot cock has only incrased my appeal, it seems. Last resort, by all means, but I would do it again.

Should add that many men lose size. I did not - I am 7.5 and good girth, big head, so I am one of the lucky ones. Happy to talk more privately, should anyone be interested, and MORE than happy to demonstrate how it works to anyone in Ft. Lauderdale.

D_Alfie_Asspincher

Account Disabled
Media
I'am in the 50 and have a complete ED since half a year.

Emotional I have accepted it. and I have disided to let it and not to take a implant. It is still an operation. Operations that are not nassary for to save lives are not good.

I can still be intiem without penetration and erections.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
go for trimix with the minimum of PGE in the mix. it is caverject/edex/muse (all PGE1) that creates the pain when using. trimix does not (less PGE). quadmix works great, too much atrophine causes dry eyes and mouth. ask for less atropine if that happens
no need for any specialty group such as boston medical.
most seasoned/older urologist know how to prescribe trimix.
when you call for an appointment, just ask the nurse or whoever is making the appointment if the doctor is familiar with trimix.

Last edited: