Penile implant

D

deleted1267146

I recently had a penile implant and am wondering if there are any women that have had sex with a man with a penile implant? Looking for input on what my girlfriend can expect when I am able to inflate my implant. Thanks

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven’t personally experienced it, but a friend of mine dated a paraplegic who had an implant. She said it was fine and allowed them a good sex life. Mind you, she didn’t give me details.

I don’t think it would worry me if it was for medical reasons. The man is far more important than the mechanics of how he gets his erection.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
A genuine bit of advice, perhaps you could have added the fact that you had this done for medical reasons in the original post. There are in fact several questions about this from men asking about if they got it for purely aesthetic/"enhancing" reasons when they in fact don't require it for any medical reason.

I haven't had this particular experience... But I do hope everything goes well for you two when it goes down, or Up rather;)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not had an experience like that, but I'm hoping that you do find fulfillment. I hoped you and your partner have discussed this completely to manage any and all expectations. And don't be dejected or elated with first impressions. I'm thinking it might take a while to get in the swing of things. But be optimistic!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On the medical end.. an inflatable implant does the same job as the corpus spongoisum. I don't have any experience of sexual activity with a guy with an implant. I don't imaging there will be a huge difference of sensation on your partner's side. I ad admit I am curious of how it feels to have the implant. Have you noticed a difference in your erections/how it feels? If i am not being too personal :)

CarlaM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first reaction before opening this thread was “no don’t do it” - thinking your question was do I need to surgically make my dick bigger (I’ve had sex with my husband’s small dick for years now and it’s fun and good so I’d never want a guy to do something like that just to gain inches).

Hopefully everything works out for you!!! Sorry to hear about whatever problem you experienced. Hope you are well dear!

Hopefully you can tell by the last few post that by and large, the ladies of LPSG are a compassionate and caring bunch... except when its the 147th time we've had the same question or some dude insists that a big cock is THE most important thing to us.

Thank you for clarifying that this was not for aesthetic reasons. I hope its wildly successful and that you share your experience with us and any men who are considering the same procedure.

D

deleted1267146

A genuine bit of advice, perhaps you could have added the fact that you had this done for medical reasons in the original post. There are in fact several questions about this from men asking about if they got it for purely aesthetic/"enhancing" reasons when they in fact don't require it for any medical reason.

I haven't had this particular experience... But I do hope everything goes well for you two when it goes down, or Up rather;)
Thanks and you are correct I should have given more details in the original post. I thought about that after I had posted. Thanks for your input.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Implant has not been inflated yet as surgery was only a short time ago. It will be inflated 6 to 8 weeks post op.
I think this is going to be an exciting and experimental time for you.

Now I'll comment as a woman involved with a cyborg. My cyborg doesn't have a mechanical penis, but he cannot hide that he is part machine. He has to carry the power supply and computer for his partially robotic heart in a bag that looks an awful lot like a purse, or a specially made vest that makes him look like a walking bomb threat. It's true! And then there's the cable that comes out through his abdomen and feeds into the power pack and computer. Also, an alarm goes off loudly and obnoxiously (and thank heaven it does) if he runs low on battery life and has to go plug into the wall. His blood pressure is measured by Doppler radar, like the weather, and he almost never has a pulse at all. I love him, his silly, cheerful demeanor, and his crazy heart problems, even though that computer told his heart to defibrilate him while he was still attached me the first time. It also emailed his doctor, who called soon after. So that was literally shocking. But if you can both laugh at the mishaps and flow with the learning curve it'll be fun! Don't worry about your device. Just find the fun. Relax, play, see what happens.

D

deleted1267146

I have not had an experience like that, but I'm hoping that you do find fulfillment. I hoped you and your partner have discussed this completely to manage any and all expectations. And don't be dejected or elated with first impressions. I'm thinking it might take a while to get in the swing of things. But be optimistic!
Thanks for your kind words. Only time will tell the true outcome but I think I made the right decision.

D

deleted1267146

I think this is going to be an exciting and experimental time for you.

Now I'll comment as a woman involved with a cyborg. My cyborg doesn't have a mechanical penis, but he cannot hide that he is part machine. He has to carry the power supply and computer for his partially robotic heart in a bag that looks an awful lot like a purse, or a specially made vest that makes him look like a walking bomb threat. It's true! And then there's the cable that comes out through his abdomen and feeds into the power pack and computer. Also, an alarm goes off loudly and obnoxiously (and thank heaven it does) if he runs low on battery life and has to go plug into the wall. His blood pressure is measured by Doppler radar, like the weather, and he almost never has a pulse at all. I love him, his silly, cheerful demeanor, and his crazy heart problems, even though that computer told his heart to defibrilate him while he was still attached me the first time. It also emailed his doctor, who called soon after. So that was literally shocking. But if you can both laugh at the mishaps and flow with the learning curve it'll be fun! Don't worry about your device. Just find the fun. Relax, play, see what happens.
Thanks for your input and reply it is greatly appreciated. Sorry to hear about your partners problem but seems you have learned to work through it ok. Wish you both the best, and when I find out how to inflate and deflate I suppose having sex will be like the first time all over again.