Penile Pampering for Pure Pleasure

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by ruffboy, Jan 9, 2007.

1. ruffboy

Gold Member

"there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum...its breathtaking...you really should try it"
    - Dr. Evil

I'll have to agree, and on top of that applying a nice dusting of baby powder makes me feel like an oh so new man....

anyone else have some tried and true spa treatments for the phallus? and ladies, is there anything extra special you like to do for/with your man?

2. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:

I don't know about that! Some years ago, when I returned home from a business trip, my boyfriend announced "I shaved my balls." I didn't really care one way or the other, until about the third night, when the hair started to grow back as stubble. It was like sleeping with a couple of prickly pears! (we slept nude) The only solution was to either keep shaving, or put up with it until the hair grew long enough to soften up again.

3. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    Yes, shaving produces that very unfortunate effect, ericbear, which is why I personally don't do it.

I'm blessed (if you can call it that?) with reasonably soft pubic hair. With a nice trimming and a good shower, it gets all soft and fuzzy down there. Feels very nice.

4. Love-it

Gold Member

The only time I shaved my balls and around my penis was the night before my vasectomy. I won't do either one again.

5. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, the daily routine of shaving is well worth it. The feeling of smooth, shaved balls and pubic area is awesome. It's definitely a personal decision.

6. ruffboy

Gold Member

its like going commando, free-ballin' to the nth degree

(did i spell "nth" right?)

7. Lifeguard

Lifeguard New Member

I agree with smoothrnb. The effort of shaving everyday is well worth the effort. My wife and I both like the smooth feeling of shaved balls and penis. I don't shave much around the pubic area though due to skin irritation.

Draft saved Draft deleted