Penile papules

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Ivana Dickenside, Sep 17, 2010.

1. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i recently just learned about penile papules, and while i'm completely grossed out with a case of the heeby-jeebies and i wanna scrape my skin off after seeing what they look like, i'm also very intrigued. is it that common among men, especially those who are uncircumcised?

2. Beta_Alpha

Beta_Alpha New Member

Albums:
    around 1/3 of guys have them i think. and they dont all look weird / gross

3. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

i am the percentage that does not have it ...

4. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I am in that percentage as well. I am cut, but I don't have any papules.

5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I've never seen them in real life, and I had to google them to find out what they were. I actually think they look kind of pretty from the pics I just saw online :redface:

6. erratic

Gold Member

I haven't seen them that often in real life, but from what I have seen they're sort of just there. They don't look that bizarro in real life, or make it taste different or whatever.

7. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Personally, I find the "pearly" ones to be rather disgusting looking. If they're flesh-colored, however, I don't mind them at all. I'm cut and have a double-row of flesh-colored ones. I'd like to think that I'm "ribbed for her pleasure." Yeah, baby, yeah. :p

8. D_Ivana Dickenside

i have never seen papules before in my life until i somehow stumbled across an article about it. to be honest it freaked me the hell out! :eek: but i'm glad to hear they don't look as disgusting in real life as they do on google images. to be honest, i thought it was the result of a sexually transmitted infection after seeing photos. but after reading about it on wikipedia and other sites, i came to learn it was actually normal.

now, i've seen and encountered my share of penises, both circumcised and uncircumcised. however, i have never ever encountered a penis with papules. i guess it's just something that's new and unusual to me and i'm still adjusting to.

9. D_Ivana Dickenside

is there a difference between the pearly papules as oppose to the flesh-colored papules? i'm curious.

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Ew! I accidentally clicked on a page that shows what genital warts look like! Mis-click error!

BRAIN NEEDS SCRUBBING!!! AHHHHH!!!!

11. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    To be honest, when I spend a few enjoyable hours of looking at pictures of penises (penii?), they're NOT going to be on a page of "what can go wrong..." :D

12. mandoman

Gold Member

the flesh colored papules are molluscum contagium. they typically go away by themselves.
    ppp are harmless nerve endings, visible in 3 out of 10 men. they never go away.
    if a partner has seen 3 penises, they have seen ppp.

13. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    My Latin is very rusty, but that phrase sounds like "contageous crabs" to me. Considering I've had the papules since birth, they're not an STI. Considering that I'm nearly 40, they don't go away. :p

14. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have them. My wife noticed them right away and asked what it was. I just thought that it was like everyone else's Dick. Guess not. I've tried squeezing them and that just hurts. Don't do that. I figure I have nice little bumps for her pleasure. Lol. I really don't think she can feel them though. Maybe I will post a pic of mine.

15. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Ya know, you probably have come across them, but just never noticed or even realised. I'm aware of having been with at least one guy with penile papules and they were so barely noticeable, it took me a while to see that they were there.

I think in most cases, in real life, they're nowhere near as bad as pictures online make them out to be. Kinda like pubes along the shaft or beauty marks. Just small, insignificant details.

16. D_Ivana Dickenside

that's how i felt after seeing the images of the papules :redface: but knowing that they're harmless isn't so bad as seeing what genital warts look like! :eek: :eek: :eek:

i always try not to do that but somehow the internet works against me :frown1:

strange... i must have seen the other 7 penises then :rolleyes: even my BF has never seen or heard of it before i told him about what i discovered.

idk, discoboy... i tend to notice all the weird things about other peoples bodies, and papules would've definitely been one of them!

17. JetID

JetID New Member

Albums:
    Bizarre! They're like texture!

Also looked at genital wart pics. Holy hell. There was the flight attendant that greets people, at the entrance of the plane. She worked first class and had a ring of genital warts around the edge of her lips.

Unfortunate.

18. erratic

Gold Member

That's not necessarily true (first part, not the second part - your body does develop an immunity to molluscum contagiosum, so after a year or two you never see them again). Molluscum can happen anywhere on the body, not just the coronal sulcus, and it typically does not manifest in numbers as great as you would see for pearly penile papules - unless you have a severely compromised immune system. Molluscum also tends to have a white-ish head to it and feels like a pin-prick callus.

My understanding is that pearly penile papules can be either flesh-coloured or white, and they can occur regardless of whether you have foreskin or not. Circumcised men who have them tend not to "show" as much because of the general wear and tear their coronae receive.

19. Kabala_50

Kabala_50 New Member

I have had them my entire life and just found out that they are not so common. I guess I have not spent a lot of time looking at dicks closely.

20. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never seen them in real life, I just saw them on google for the first time, they don't look that bad from a distance but of course if you look at close up pictures they look a bit strange.

Draft saved Draft deleted