penile papules

Markyboiiiiii

Just Browsing
Media
I've looked through alot of threads and can't find any mention of penile papules. I have them, they don't bother me too much, but if they where as common as i believed i would have expected some threads about them; if they bother you or not etc. Maybe it isn't that common i don't know, do many of you guys have pearly penile papules?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
WOAH, I don't have them and didn't know much about them, and after reading these threads (especially the poll), I am surprised to learn how prevalent they are in uncut guys.

I'm uncut myself and don't have them, but could this be a reason for circumcision to have been adopted?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm uncut myself and don't have them, but could this be a reason for circumcision to have been adopted?
No, the weak correlation between PPP's and intact penises hadn't been noticed in the Victorian Era.

The principle thrust that got infant circumcision started was: to curb teenage masturbation. The Victorians regarded masturbation as "sinful" and were rather neurotic about finding ways to prevent boys from masturbating. They thought infant circumcision would be a silver bullet. By the time they realized it was having little effect on youth masturbation, R.I.C. had become entrenched.

No one likes to admit mistakes so other reasons for R.I.C. had to be contrived to justify it. To this day, the search for rationalizations still continues.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm circumcised, and I have them. I hate them. I want them gone. They're freaky looking! I doubt they're too noticeable; they're just a thin line of pink bumps on the underside of my glans. I still don't want them.