penile stretching questions

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would like some feedback on those who do manual stretching or those who use a stretching device or both. now my question is does stretching make the penis longer yet thinner? because the last thing i would want to do is get longer yet skinnier....major no no. i went to jelqdevice.com and soon i will be purchasing the jelq device the penile extender and the enlargel and i juss wanted to kno if im gonna waste my time with the extender getting longer yet thinner so does it make your cock skinnier when u stretch over time or does it actually add some thickness in the mix too?

im juss a young man on a quest for a bigger cock plain and simple

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a buddy of mine bought the extender and he used it for about 4 months and he said his dick was stretching but it always looked skinny so he started to jelq and got some girth back and he said he wasnt going to use the extender anymore

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does anybody else have any feedback? because i have heard many of you say that stretching adds girth as well but i would LOVE to be longer but WOULD HATE to be longer yet thinner because im already over average in girth and quite frankyly i dont want to fuck that up

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it doesn't effect your girth, in fact there are some people who have made A LOT of girth gains by stretching and hanging.

Best for you is to pick up a beginner routine first, and do a mix of stretching, jelqings, and Kegel exercises. You will get good results for both girth and length.

Good luck.

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it doesn't effect your girth, in fact there are some people who have made A LOT of girth gains by stretching and hanging.

Best for you is to pick up a beginner routine first, and do a mix of stretching, jelqings, and Kegel exercises. You will get good results for both girth and length.

Good luck.

im assuming you have experience in stretching lpsgnoob so with that said have you made any gains in your PE? and i take it that the stretching hasnt effected your girth at all by the way you described it to me

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I did stretching my girth never increased, instead I was have a very hard erection so it looked a bit thicker.

Also I started hanging just recently and I noticed my penis looks wider now. I think I might be one of those who gain girth with hanging, will see how it goes.

But ya, you should def get going with a nice routine for you that includes stretching. Doing few jelqings (some recommend wet jelqing for girth gains, don't know much about this one), and kegels will add to your girth as well.

My routine is to warm up my penis first with hot water when I get up in the morning, and before I go to bed at night. I then stretch it in all directions for 30seconds each (I pull it hard enough where I can feel a slight discomfort but not painful). And then rest for a tiny bit and then repeat 4 more times. Any suggestions?

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i juss heard some really inspiring news from big al he says that u wont loose in girth with stretching and that stretching can actually promote new girth growth i gotta tell ya im pretty psyched right now

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My technique is to wrap my penis in top sirloin and bake a 350 degrees F for 6 hours. Baste every 30-40 minutes. Viola!

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
In this study published in the British Journal of Urology,

http://www.andromedical.com/pdf/en/...ed_as_effective_treatment_for_short_penis.pdf

fifteen patients were asked to use an extender for 6 hours a day for six months. They all reported substantial gains in length, and modest gains in girth. In other words, no girth was 'lost', although the penis may have appeared thinner due to the increase in length. They were measured again after six months of stopping the treatment, and the gains were deemed permanent.

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey nicky yea thanx for the article bro now i can see that stretching wont affect my girth at all and may enhance it so im still going to order the jelq device the extender and the enlargel all in the same package and oh im gonna start pumping too i love pumping but thanx big al and nicky and others like them who give postive motivating advice does anybody have anything else to say or feedback about the subject?

c9s2k9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I started using Andropenis extender about two months ago. I haven't followed the rules at all--I wear it either 2 or 4 hours per day depending on how much time I have, and I only increase it when I feel like it. Despite this, I think I've gained a tiny bit in length and girth. Also, it seems to be straightening out a curvature, and for some reason it seems to be quickly alleviating a varicocele that I've had for about 12 years (although this may be unrelated).

Here are two photos--one from before I started and one from today. They're not exactly comparable states of arousal and they aren't framed in precisely the same way, but maybe you can see a hint of what I'm talking about. In either case, it feels better than before and at very least it gives me something to do.

Attachments

Last edited: