Penile Uncircumcising Device Question

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by specialK, May 4, 2011.

1. specialK

specialK New Member

Hello board members. I have a question to anyone who has used a PUD or PUD GP before. I am a casual foreskin restorer and decided to upgrade from traditional taping methods to a more adult method of a PUD GP. I love the product, its weight feel and look but have come across a rather big issue.

I can't seem to get myself to stay attached to the device. No matter how I tape it the device slips off of me anywhere from 5 to 60 minutes later. I first thought it was due to me wearing briefs instead of boxers, but even in boxers the device falls off about the same rate. I am constantly sitting so I thought that might be the issue, however standing causes similar issues. I have been using Nexcare Flexible Clear 1 inch tape to secure myself to the device. I used to use this tape for my previous foreskin restoration needs but it doesn't appear to want to stick to the PUD device.

tldr; Does anyone use/ has used a PUD device before successfully? What tape do you use? Any special taping methods you use? Do I need to have a certain amount of foreskin before attempting to use the PUD?

Thanks a lot for any answers. I eagerly await responses.

2. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm avidly restoring. And doing quite well. I've used the CAT II for a while and then learned of a new and easier way to restore using water pipe insulation foam. It's called reverse taping. Do a search.

Anyways. The best tape you can get is 3M Durapore. 1" wide tape. Pm me if you wanna know more about the reverse taping. I put it on in the morning and take it off at night. I wear it over 12 hrs. I can't even tell I'm wearing it. And the best part! No taking it off to use bathroom.

3. BXRBRFSCOWBOY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hello fellow redditer ;-)

4. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just use my own hands. In the shower, when I piss, in bed.... I'll just give it a nice solid tug, hold it for a slow 30 second count, release and repeat. This has been quite effective for me, I have more skin present than in my photos. Just too lazy to re-post new pics. If whatever works, stick to it! I believe I've had more success when I hold the skin still in the middle of the shaft, then in a firm grasp, twist skin closer to the head. (its not as gruesome as one might visualize)

#4 jjsjr, May 7, 2011
    Last edited: May 7, 2011
  5. D_John Bareass

D_John Bareass New Member

I have used the PUD just for fun and used medical tape (see photo). To restore my foreskin I used the tape and cone method and it worked for me.

6. Ed69

Gold Member

So can you tell us how taping is juvenile and your new toys are more adult?

The method and tools used at any age for restoration are all relevant as long they get results for the amount of skin you have to work with at the moment.

7. D_John Bareass

D_John Bareass New Member

The taping and cone were for results and the toys were just for fun. Juvenile perhaps but isn't a little kid left in all of us? The PUD would likely work but was not my method of choice.

8. restored

restored New Member

I used the PUD successfully; found that sports tape worked best for me. There are several brands and some come off too easily, though. You have to try several. 3 M makes a good one, in my opinion.

Draft saved Draft deleted