PeniMaster/Jes Extender/other traction device users...

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First off... Hi. I'm new.

So I have one... the PeniMaster. But I have no time to wear something like that. I work in a very laid back environment, and I get to wear what I want, but I can't imagine wearing the extender to work. God forbid a client were to notice.

I have a very active life, I'm at the gym a lot, have a live-in girlfriend and not much time to devote to using the device.

I'd like to know who else has one and how it's possible to wear it for the recommended amount of time to even see any improvement.

Thanks in advance!

Vacman

Just Browsing
Media
You'd have to quit your job, dump the girlfriend, and move back in with your parents. Possibly the basement is free for you. All kidding aside, you would have to commit to it, and make time. Possibly, wake up earlier and set some time aside. The "recommended wearing time" is in all reality is impossible for most anyone with an active lifestyle.

There are other avenues for enlargement, possibly you could structure it around your day. Such as stretching for a few times each bathroom break, jelq in the shower ect. Compliment your extender use with these methods, and you'd have something.

~\/ac

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well... that sucks. But I suppose that's exactly what I expected to hear.
As far as other methods go, I have a pump... it's more of a novelty pump than anything else, but it holds a good suction and seems to work perfectly, however I've never used anything else.
I tried jelqing back when I was single and living alone. Seemed like I was on the right track, but as with all the methods, life seems to find a way to disrupt my exercises.

Anyone else have any unique methods for wearing the extender? I can't imagine wearing it at night, but that would be ideal.

Your thoughts?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I modified my Andro-Penis extender to fit a latex weight hanging sleeve instead of the noose (see attached file), this took some of the pain away but created other problems - Made the extender longer and even more impossible to wear out, sometimes it would slip and cause a hickey at the tip of my glans. I finally cured this problem by making an anatomically designed sleeve with a foam cylinder inside the tip.

I never wore it out and I'd be surprised if there are any users that do - it is so uncomfortable!

One advantage of my modification was that instead of wearing the extender at night, I would attach a weight to some string attached to the weight attachment sleeve and hang it off the end of the bed. Usually I could sleep like this but often after 3-4 hours I got a nightime erection which always woke me up.
Using this method + the 3-5hours in the evenings wearing the extender I would regularly stretch for 9 hours per day. I didn't have a girlfriend at that time nore much of a life. I grew just over 1 inch in a year and a half. I put on weight being so inactive so I don't recommend this method.

I used a pump like yours for a similar period 3-4times per week, I gained 1", My dick was always covered in blood spots and sometimes I'd cause my veins to leak, very unsightly! I don't recommend this method either.

I recently discovered that I get the same rate of gaining by doing manual exercises for a maximum of 45 minutes per day. See my other posts in this topic for an explanation.

Attachments

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow. Making your own custom fit gear is pretty ingenious. I might look into that considering it's not the most comfortable device to wear.

So ixnay on the sleeping with it. That makes sense. I was apprehensive about that anyway since I'd prefer to monitor it rather than pass out and let something bad happen.

I definitely don't pump until I get blood spots. Not that I have never had them, I just try my best to avoid them. I can't imagine what a "leaky vein" would look like. :eek:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
http://www.autoextender.com/modified.html

You will soon be able to buy a ready made and apparently comfortable extender mod. at this link,
check out their ADS device. Could be good for night stretching too.

A leaky vein is like a blood spot only bigger and brown coloured, surrounding a point along a vein.

The weight attachment sleeve in the image was bought from "the Grip system". It stretched too much and caused blood blisters and hickeys at the tip of the glans which stopped PE for 1-2weeks.(I should have taken it off when it started hurting)

I made my anatomical sleeve by measuring the minimum girth of my stetched penis.
Out of plasticine, I made a 4" sausage 1/4" smaller than my stretched girth for a tight fit, having traced the shape of my glans with a marker on a previous sleeve in the stretched position, I rolled this sleeve onto the sausage and pressed the shape of the glans into it through the latex. I took it off then removed some clay to recreate the ridge of the glans and reduce the diameter behind it - this is the area that needs the tightest grip.
I screwed a hook into the sausage at the other end which is for holding and hanging during the latex dipping process.

You buy the dipping latex from any arts and crafts shop.
Dip and dry the sausage about 3 times, carefully create a condom style collar at the hook end by rolling the latex down a little - this makes getting it on and off easier.
dip once more, up to the collar to glue it together.

Once dry, dip and dry several more times each time getting closer to the tip to make it stronger and less stretchy there (this helps reduce the vacuum) Don't make the collar end too thick!

Leave overnight to dry.

Get a spring-loaded key ring and dismantle it so that you just keep the spring loaded bit and its pivoting base,

Get some Epoxy putty.

On the dry latex covered sausage, mould a cone shape with the epoxy putty onto the round tip. Press the pivoting base of the keyring into this cone and press the putty around it, allowing the spring loaded keyring bit free to pivot. Leave 30 mins to harden, once hard, remove from the latex and stick it back on with superglue.

Cover the latex with talc and roll it off the sausage.

Make a sponge cylinder (a make-up sponge cut with scissors is ideal) that fits in the tip and when you roll it onto your dick, make sure that it is compressed as this will expand when there is a vacuum.

Warning - The roll on can be painful because the rolled up sleeve doesn't leave much of an opening to put your glans into.

The penis has to be clean and can be slightly moist before you put it on. Always clean and dry the sleeve before or after use.
Make sure that the foreskin is pulled back completely as you roll the sleeve on.
The area where the top of the penis shaft meets the glans takes most of the force and is quite fragile, if you feel this skin doubling up beneath the sleeve, remove and repositon. If you leave it that way it can cause blisters.

The sleeve usually stretches after a few month's use so keep the sausage ready for future sleeves.

Using moisturiser on the penis helps in between sessions because all that washing can dry out the glans.

I hope that my description is clear enough for anyone who is interested in trying this method, if not, feel free to contact me.
It is very cheap to make these sleeves once you have the material.

For the night hanging I used a boot lace tied around a bottle of water (weighing about 1lb), you attach the sleeve to a loop at the other end.

mr_fit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I modified my Andro-Penis extender to fit a latex weight hanging sleeve instead of the noose (see attached file), this took some of the pain away but created other problems - Made the extender longer and even more impossible to wear out, sometimes it would slip and cause a hickey at the tip of my glans. I finally cured this problem by making an anatomically designed sleeve with a foam cylinder inside the tip.

I never wore it out and I'd be surprised if there are any users that do - it is so uncomfortable!

One advantage of my modification was that instead of wearing the extender at night, I would attach a weight to some string attached to the weight attachment sleeve and hang it off the end of the bed. Usually I could sleep like this but often after 3-4 hours I got a nightime erection which always woke me up.
Using this method + the 3-5hours in the evenings wearing the extender I would regularly stretch for 9 hours per day. I didn't have a girlfriend at that time nore much of a life. I grew just over 1 inch in a year and a half. I put on weight being so inactive so I don't recommend this method.

I used a pump like yours for a similar period 3-4times per week, I gained 1", My dick was always covered in blood spots and sometimes I'd cause my veins to leak, very unsightly! I don't recommend this method either.

I recently discovered that I get the same rate of gaining by doing manual exercises for a maximum of 45 minutes per day. See my other posts in this topic for an explanation.

Awesome.