Penis 101: Average Flaccid and Erect Measurements

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like that she said something about foreskin needing to be there for the cock to grow.

also the part about being firm with the cock, and not timid,
timid is indeed frustrating.

Reactions: Timmytammy

melbbiguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
now I know why I have such a small erection, was cut at birth and without that extra skin there just no room to grow.......granted she did qualify it it by saying "Some People say".

now I know why I have such a small erection, was cut at birth and without that extra skin there just no room to grow.......granted she did qualify it it by saying "Some People say".
Watch the video. No-where does she mention the foreskin has anything to do with whether penis growth is stunted or not due to circumcision. Because it hasn't. I can't believe I'm answering or saying that. It's a mediocre educational vid for beginners.

Last edited by a moderator:

melbbiguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
dont know what video you were watching but watch again from 2:34 to 2:40.
think along the line many people believe that the foreskin provide the skin necasary to accomodate an erection.

and chill was having a bit of fun...and it wasn't at the expense of the good doctor but rather the some correction many people comment.

Last edited:

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

strauss1

Experimental Member
Media
lol, thanks for wearing a bra, "doctor" and for the excellent medical sketches that look like they were done by jonah from summer heights high