Penis Advantage

Andy: Hey guys, been lurking around these forums for abit getting an insight to peoples testimonies of enlarging their penis's.
I found a site ( PenisAdvantage.com ) and it states that the natural technique they use can enlarge you up to 4 inches in less than a year. Could someone please tell me if the technique works. And if anyone has tried this could you please post the regime. Help a brother out :D

Thanks guys

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Forget the four inches in year, elongating the penis actually does a lot of tearing of tissues that are very difficult to tear so only very tiny tears can occur to tissues that are extremely tough. I did get four inches, but it took 4.5+ years of strong stretching routines every day. The mending tears show up as a brown scar on bottom of penis and I have a 4 inch scar there. So if four inches is your goal, put 4 years on the calendar and go for it. And don't expect anything for the first six months, so give it at least that long whatever technique you use before you quit (expect at most about .5 inch in that six months). There are actually very few masochists like me that will torture themselves for that many years, but at 10.5 and still aiming for more I think it was worth it. Would I do it over again, yes but probably would stop at 8.5 and then spend time on jelqing which I never did to give a fatter dick (mine only 5.5 and wish it were closer to 7 for that much length and to give a fuller fit to suitable openings).