Penis and Bladder Size - A Connection?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Frodo46888, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

I just read a thread on Experience Project regarding men with small dicks who also have poor bladder control and suggesting a connection. One post proposes that both didn't develop fully at puberty.

I'm average in both. You guys with the megadicks, do you find that you just naturally pee less often than others or that it helps you to hold it in longer when you need to or want to?

2. fourincher

fourincher New Member

I guess that would hold true. Im small and I pee pretty often if i drank a lot of liquid.

3. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I suspect this might be "stretching" things a bit. The correlation with females would be women with small labia have weak bladder control? Has any research been done?
    Anything is possible, but facts allways help.

4. warmandsoapy

warmandsoapy Member

I have been pretty lucky when I have been in a situation where I've had to hold my piss. I actually find that I have a pretty damn good orgasm next time after holding it in as I am working my muscles "in there" to hold it. I did have a FB once who was absolutely beautiful and well-built with maybe 5 inches between his legs. He used to run to piss after I got done fucking him, so maybe this is true.

5. idesofmarch

idesofmarch New Member

I'd say, it's just about how good your kidneys work.

6. ZachMorris

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL at "megadicks"

Its doubtful that there is any correlation at all. But hell who knows, apply for a grant to study this issue. Your thesis title could be something like this: "Megadicks: Or How I Learned About Peeing and Penis Size."

7. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

Considering how some of our tax dollars are wasted, I wouldn't be surprised if I could get a federal grant to study the issue. Now where do you suppose I could find some people to help me with measuring? :cool:

8. B_spotted_duck

B_spotted_duck New Member

well... there's small, and then there's "deformed-small"... I could imagine some correlation... but probably negligible. Next time I see the President maybe I'll ask him to allocate some stimulus money to look at this. Should create some jobs, if we pay the research subjects... "10000 unemployed men were measured soft and erect, and then offered unlimited free beer... then ranked in terms of order of running to the men's room to tap a kidney." Created 20 brewery jobs, one restroom attendant job, and provided lots of free beer to the unemployed. (Research assistants were all students and therefore unpaid for the measuring work.)

9. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Way too many factors to know if that is true. I drink lots of water during the work- day and I might piss once.

10. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Interestingly most of the 'hung' guys I've discussed this with have told me they've either got average or below average bladders and in fact need to go to to the toilet quite a lot. In some cases it could be the need to let an oversized penis get a breath of fresh air as much as a need to pee though. After all, outside of sexual encounters, going for a pee is the one legitimate excuse a guy has for getting his cock out of his pants.

11. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm only one data point, but I have historically had tremendous bladder capacity. When overnighting in a small camper (no toilet) I would always keep a half gallon jug to pee in in case the weather was bad. More than once it wasn't big enough to handle all of my pee, so I had to shut off the flow when the jug got full and go back to bed with more than an empty bladder. I finally switched to a three quart orange juice jug and never quite filled that one with one piss.

12. mike100

mike100 New Member

Silvertip im the same way, on camping trips they always joke around like i got a bladder the size of a watermelon. haha. i never took a piss in a jug but now i want to find out how much ive been pissing. I dont know if hung guys automatically have better control, i know the muscles that squeeze when your cutting off your flow, I forget the name of them, I use those alot with jerking off and fucking so maybe doing more of that is what helps out, and hung guys just do a lot more of that?? Anyway somebody should find out.

13. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I doubt it. I have a less than average size penis, and I can hold it without any discomfort and then pee for about a minute and a half.... I've had people at a party all outside the door laughing at how long I was peeing.... they even questioned if I was faking it... Water sports guys love me.

14. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I would question the validity of this theory. Where the genitals are sex hormone dependent and develop a great deal based on hormone receptors the bladder is not affected in this same manner. It is not hormone dependent tissue. There are many men with bladders that are small. The penis size is not an established correlation in any medical publications that I have found.

15. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Pity you're on the wrong side of the pond for me.

16. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I don't think there is really a correlation between penis size and bladder sze, although I can understand how the thought of a hung guy emptying a very full bladder that's not been drained for hours, might be attractive. Certainly from the conversations I've had with hung guys, assuming the information provided has been truthfully given, the evidence would suggest they tend to have average or below average bladders. As I mentioned earlier though, part of the explanation might be a 'comfort' one, i.e. the need to let an oversized penis that's been trapped in tight pants, a breath of fresh air. Unless he's in a sexual situation, the only excuse a guy has for getting his cock out of his pants is when he needs to pee. It's a lot easier for a guy to say, 'I'd better just pop to the toilet' than to say 'I'm just going to give my cock a breather.'

17. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

and this is gonna change/improve the world how??? why bother with bullshit.

18. FemmeBoy

FemmeBoy New Member

Albums:
    omg yea, lol, I'm a bit of a piss mop myself and I'd totally love a guy who could hose me down for that long.
    I've gotta say that an interest in the golden shower seems to be the only reason I can see of being interested in any correlation between dick size and bladder size.

19. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Perhaps not but I think it's understandable why people might speculate about it.

20. _Edu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Its very interesting, but I'm not sure about it...
    I can resist hours without peeing & I don't go very often to the bathroom... But when I drink tons of water I guess its natural to urge to pee evrey 10m! haha
    (my penis is 6" soft)

Draft saved Draft deleted