Penis and body part proportions

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by freakylong, Jul 11, 2004.

1. freakylong

freakylong New Member

I have heard many rumors that small hands mean small penis. That big shoes mean big cock. I have also heard that a guys height relates to his cock size. Do you guys agree with this stuff or have heard any other rumors that might be true about these proportions?

2. txquis

Gold Member

That is just what they are,
    rumors.

You can find a lot of people that fit those
    situations,
    but just as many who do not.

3. Imported

Gold Member

drama_king27: My hands are quite smalll and i'm pretty well endowed.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'm 5'6" in height. My shoe size is 6 1/2 C. My fingers barely span an octave on a piano keyboard. My cock is a little over 9" long and almost 7" in girth. Draw your own conclusions.

5. alexx

alexx New Member

I have size 12 shoes (disproportionate to my height 6') and also extremely hairy but i think that's just a coincidence that i'm also hung.

6. Donk

Donk New Member

My erect penis is about an inch longer than my forearm. Thus, I conclude that if you look at a man's forearm and add an inch, you will have a pretty good estimate of the length of his penis.

P.S. My forearm also has the deed to the Brooklyn Bridge tattooed on it. I will sell the bridge to the highest bidder.

7. lellelind

lellelind Member

It's nothing but rumors. There's no corrolation between penis size and the size of other body parts.
    A friend of mine who is very tall and got really big hands is perfectly average downstairs. Another friend of mine has a big nose and that's all that is big on him.

8. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Donk:

What's the proper way to measure a forearm? Do you measure from the inside crook to the line across the wrist, or from the elbow to the wrist? One way on me is 11", and the other is 14".

Take care

Ceg

9. wmrobt

wmrobt New Member

I wear size 11 shoes, my hands are big enough I can reach more than an octave on a piano and I'm 6'2" tall. I'm endowed with 7.5" x 5.75". Doesn't quite jive with some of the others here. :p

I've heard several comments, some from the ladies:

"Well, yeah, no wonder you're hung. It's because you're so tall." (from a shorter friend (in more ways than one) commenting after recently "hanging out" together at Haulover beach).

"You wear some really big shoes. I'll bet you're more than a handful in bed." (from a really nice looking young lady that I wish would've followed up on that thought).

I did have on particularly interesting experience at a strip club. This one chick was giving me a lap dance. Once she had me hard she mentioned that, even though it was really against club rules, she just had to get my cock out and see it in person. So, she discretely positioned herself where the other dancers and clients couldn't see, whipped it out and started wanking me off. Damn bouncer came walking by too closely before she could get me off.

I tried to get a followup visit to the hotel later, but she disappeared before I could get a chance to invite her over. She was a pretty small girl (maybe 5' tall at most), so my 7.5" was proportionately a lot bigger for her, which might have helped explain her fascination with me. Never was too sure. I figure those chicks probably ride their share of big cocks (through the pants) each evening. (shrug)

10. Donk

Donk New Member

Donk:

What's the proper way to measure a forearm? Do you measure from the inside crook to the line across the wrist, or from the elbow to the wrist? One way on me is 11", and the other is 14".

Take care

Ceg [/b][/quote]
    I don't know if it's the "proper" way, but I was measuring mine from the inside to the wrist, which gives me about 10".

11. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS: Ok this is silly, geez... don't you all know that size has nothing to do with other body parts... it has to do with your nationality... so everyone just get an Italian certificate of citizenship and your penis will grow to a huge size

(disclaimer, the country of Italy makes no claims as the the size of growth of any member's member - results will vary, take once daily, side effects may include but not limited to - a sexy woman throwing dishes at you, lots of vino and a strange craving for pasta)

See it says so right there, and we all know that everything in writing is true... and to boot I just told you all, so you have to know that hearing it makes it true... and look at my avatar, seeing is believing isn't it? :lol:

Ok, ok... I'm bored and it seemed funny as a comcept but as a reread...meeeahhh but I am too tired to delete it... :wacko: :blink: :p

12. Donk

Donk New Member

You are so right. True story: As far as I know, I don't have a drop of Italian blood in me, though I look like I could be Italian because I have brown eyes and hair. During a one-night stand when I was in college, the girl asked me if I was Italian. In the context, it was clear that the question was prompted by my surprising penis size.

13. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS:
    You are so right. True story: As far as I know, I don't have a drop of Italian blood in me, though I look like I could be Italian because I have brown eyes and hair. During a one-night stand when I was in college, the girl asked me if I was Italian. In the context, it was clear that the question was prompted by my surprising penis size. [/b][/quote]
    Perhaps you were kidnap-ped (as the good Inspector would say) from an Italian family and or maybe way back some legionary carried off a great, great, great grandmother of yours and well started your line in where ever... Or you could be like Brian, from "life of Brian"...hehe... you know ... hey their "Big Nose"... errr... "big something" ... ugh... It's Biggus Dickus and his wife Incontentia Buttocks... Oh how I digress, Wa'welease Woddwick... Good people, good people, we have no Wodderwick... :blink:

14. Donk

Donk New Member

15. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    Well.. I guess I Wouldnt be a good spokeperson on disproving the myth... I'm 6'3" or so, size 14 shoe, my fingers can easily span 1 1/2 octave, (I do play the piano) my nose is kinda large. and um.. well ya get the picture.

16. jonb

Gold Member

For screwing up that Monty Python riff, you must bring me a shrubbery!

Draft saved Draft deleted