Penis and genes

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 2 2005, 03:10 PM
Judging by the male family members I've seen naked, I'd say yes.
[post=287755]Quoted post[/post]​

ditto

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I think so but I've never seen any family member's tools...Except my cousin who was teeny weeny and my uncle (man who married my mother's sister) who is at least as big if not bigger than me...None of them are really direct relations though so I cant say. I have a feeling my dad's hung although I've never seen him naked (thankfully!). Then I think 'well I thought he'd be bigger than this' whenever I look think my cock should be bigger lol.

But yeah I think it does. How hard would it be to get a scientific study going? Or would that break a few taboos?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've posted this many times, but..here goes...

My Dad and my fraternal twin brother are both really hung.
I'm really average.
ARGH.
Talk about feeling left out! HAAAA

Never saw my dad erect (thankfully), but my brother
was 8" and i'm 6.5

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
It might "run" in some families, but I'm the youngest bro in a family of tall guys who also happen to be somewhat hung. I'd wonder if it's the "hung" gene (any scientists in the room feel free to correct that haha) or maybe when you're talking about guys that range from 6'6" - 6'11", EVERYTHING is on the big side...including appetites, just ask the grocery store we all shop at. I'm the shorty at nearly 6'5" (but growing still).

You guys that already posted, did being hung also go along with height?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, brainzz, your family's a lot like mine; I don't think even the females in my family are ever under 6'.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by brainzz_n_dong@Mar 5 2005, 05:28 PM

You guys that already posted, did being hung also go along with height?
[post=288589]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, my dad and I are both average height and hung. My older brother was 6'4" and had a small penis.

FonsworthBentleyIII

Just Browsing
Media
I dont think being tall , having big feet, or big hands necessarily means someone is hung. The mechanism that determines shoe size and hand size has nothing to do with the mechanism that controls wang size(testosterone)

Myrmidon

Just Browsing
Media
I would go as far to say that even testosterone dosen't have that much to do with it, as I have lots n lots o' the stuff, i'm 6'9, and yet, hardly above average.

FonsworthBentleyIII

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Myrmidon@Mar 5 2005, 11:26 PM
I would go as far to say that even testosterone dosen't have that much to do with it, as I have lots n lots o' the stuff, i'm 6'9, and yet, hardly above average.
[post=288665]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, that's pretty freakin tall! I guess that what would be called the gift and the curse

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
yeah I think it's been proved pretty conclusively by biochemists that testosterone does not affect penis size (or necessarily the size of any body part); it only has a role in governing degrees of GROWTH of secondary sexual characteristics. the "end result" is clearly determined largely or entirely by genetic discrepancy in the vast majority of cases.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
I think it's determinded by genetics, only because every physical part of you "technically" is genetic, but I think it is a random combination of genes that do it. I haven't seen my dear old father naked (Thank God, I'd go blind -_-) But as far as I've seen there isn' a whole lot going on down there. I think if it comes from any side, it comes from the mother's side, becuase I take almost all of mom's characteristics except my hair, but at least baldness is on her side too, and her dad didn't even start to go bald until he was in his 60s (whew!) I'm a short person, 5'3"or 5'4", but I'm above average down there, so I think it's a totally random gene in and of itself.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I have two brothers and both are larger than my nine and a half... and one is two years younger and the other is three years younger and my dad was over 10 inches...

armo-mix

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@Mar 13 2005, 02:18 PM
I have two brothers and both are larger than my nine and a half... and one is two years younger and the other is three years younger and my dad was over 10 inches...
[post=290612]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, that must be quite a sight to line all 3 brothers together. BTW, have you actually measured each other? I'm curious as to how you know your dad is as large as you stated. :wow:

Herti

Just Browsing
Media
i have only seen the flaccid dick of my father. I think his dick is much longer but thinner than mine. i guess him to be around 6.5-7" long when soft.