Penis and genes

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Herti@Mar 19 2005, 06:54 AM
i have only seen the flaccid dick of my father. I think his dick is much longer but thinner than mine. i guess him to be around 6.5-7" long when soft.
[post=292018]Quoted post[/post]​

One would hope that most people here have only seen the flaccid penis of their father!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hikerdude

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by britlover+Mar 22 2005, 05:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(britlover &#064; Mar 22 2005, 05:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Herti@Mar 19 2005, 06:54 AM
i have only seen the flaccid dick of my father. I think his dick is much longer but thinner than mine. i guess him to be around 6.5-7" long when soft.
[post=292018]Quoted post[/post]​

One would hope that most people here have only seen the flaccid penis of their father&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
[post=292913]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

yeah..but it&#39;s kinda weird that some guys haven&#39;t even seen their dad nude, isn&#39;t it? Seems like really uptight families.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
FWIW, I&#39;ve seen my dad with morning wood. And for some reason, guys in my family tend to really bone up when it&#39;s hot and humid, so we&#39;re all hard in a sauna.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Mar 6 2005, 12:38 PM
yeah I think it&#39;s been proved pretty conclusively by biochemists that testosterone does not affect penis size (or necessarily the size of any body part); it only has a role in governing degrees of GROWTH of secondary sexual characteristics. the "end result" is clearly determined largely or entirely by genetic discrepancy in the vast majority of cases.
[post=288722]Quoted post[/post]​
I belive you are correct. There are other factors. One, the general health of a boy at the time of puberty. A boy gravely ill at the time of puberty will have everythng affected, his height, skeletal structure body part sizes and all. And two, the nutrition available. Body parts can&#39;t grow as well if totally malnourished.

That does not mean that I think mega vitamins and special stuff will change anythng. I am talking about MAL nourishment where I boy at the age of puberty is on the verge of starvation. Obviously his body is going to put what little nourishment he has in trying to keep the body alive. A malnourished boy may have his height and skeletol framw size affected by MAL nourishment.

Unfortuantely, I know all of this first hand. I have a nephew gravely ill. He will probably die. He is in his teens and just isn&#39;t going through much puberty. He may not do much growing down there at all. The medication he took earlier, steroids and his physics; condition have had an affect on his puberty.

YOu can&#39;t by super nourishment enlarge the penis. But health and MAL nourishment as in almost starving to death can and do affect the penis as well.

You can rest assured, that the length of my nephew&#39;s penis is the least thing on anyone in my families mind. He would like to get out of the wheel chair. He would like to have use of his hands. Baring a supernatural miracle, he will not live that much longer. We are all very concerned, but no one is taking any steps to enlarge the penis. That just isn&#39;t important right now.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Freddie,
My prayers are with you and your nephew. Certainly puts all of the trials and tribulations of our cocks in perspective, doesn&#39;t it?

Maybe if he must go to heaven at this age, God will give him a 10"er to enjoy for eternity. Sacrilegious....but I&#39;m always a little radical that way.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I am around 8.5 - 9 n thick when hard, and my dad is really hung too (soft as well as big - about my size, I saw it) - so I&#39;d say yes, there must be a HUNG genetic.

Bruce

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it does run in the family. My dad is very well hung, i&#39;d say he&#39;s close to 10" soft compared to my 9" soft, he wins, damn, hahaha. i&#39;ve also seen my uncle and cousins, my uncle was about 8" soft. my two cousins (19 and 14) are also considerably hung, the older one told me he is 8" soft and from seeing my younger cousin i&#39;d say he&#39;s about 7.5" flaccid. my uncle on my moms side is hung as well, he&#39;s about 7" soft but really really thick, I must say it looks impressive. so yes, I do think the size of your penis is based on family genes. one of my good friends is black and I was at the gym with him and his dad and when we were showering I noticed that both of them were hung like horses, my friend is about 9" soft and his dad was probably close to 10" soft, I asked him about it and he said almost all the guys in his family are 7+" hung, so i&#39;d say it&#39;s definitely in the genes.

Cog

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I&#39;m adopted and I&#39;ve never met my father or mother, I don&#39;t even know my father&#39;s name. Maybe it&#39;s better off that I don&#39;t have to think about my dad&#39;s genitals :) I&#39;m guessing he is, though?

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
I know I&#39;m in the minority but I would have liked to see how big my dad is erect. I only saw him in underwear and he had a decent bulge but he saw me erect once so I wish I would&#39;ve been able to compare, too.

average_guy: As I recall I read an article from sexual behavior that penis size is in the family genes but not like one would think. I read that the gene for a large penis run from your mothers side of the family. So if you want to know more about yourself look toward the males on your moms side. It something about passing on the strongest genes for procreating to succeed with her genes. Something like color blindness. Women carries the gene for color blindness but she can only pass it on to her sons. I assume the penis gene works the same way. I am not sure this is entirely true but like I said I read it in an article on sexual behavior and averages. If I come across it again I will pass it on.

nineboxer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have seen my dad and two brothers both hard and soft. They are all men of substantial size. (and no, it was not traumatic - it was exciting) My uncle and my two cousins are all well hung.
nineboxer

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by indianaman_04@Apr 13 2005, 02:58 PM
I know I&#39;m in the minority but I would have liked to see how big my dad is erect. I only saw him in underwear and he had a decent bulge but he saw me erect once so I wish I would&#39;ve been able to compare, too.
[post=300297]Quoted post[/post]​

Its funny cuz I never seen my dad nude, and I think I would have been weirded out by seeing him nude.

It never really crossed my mind.

Ablue

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;ve seen my dad naked many times, never erect. His flacid penis is quite a bit longer and thicker than mine, and once my mom told me that he was 7inches long, the same as me. I assume he was the same thickness as me also, 6 inches. perhaps he was not as much as a grower as me.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by zaphod@Apr 19 2005, 06:34 PM
once my mom told me that he was 7inches long, the same as me.
[post=302121]Quoted post[/post]​

wow, how does a conversation like that come up......lol

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My parents were very open about sex when we were growing up. She told me after I was an adult, I don&#39;t remember how the subject came up. I don&#39;t recall if I told her how big I was. It was many years ago, it is hard to remember details of conversations that took place that long ago, but there are certain details that you never forget.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by zaphod@Apr 20 2005, 05:30 AM
it is hard to remember details of conversations that took place that long ago, but there are certain details that you never forget.
[post=302400]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: Well I certainaly would remember if my mom told me that about my dad&#33;
It cool you have such open parents&#33;

hungguylondon

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by BruceSter@Mar 27 2005, 04:12 PM
I am around 8.5 - 9 n thick when hard, and my dad is really hung too (soft as well as big - about my size, I saw it) - so I&#39;d say yes, there must be a HUNG genetic.

Bruce
[post=294395]Quoted post[/post]​
U r also totally handsome and gorgeous Bruce, i like the big watch too&#33;

slybob: Ive seen my dad nude and he&#39;s a grower, like me but my brother(whos not long but super thick) has seen him hard says he&#39;s about 9 inches and kinda thick. Ive seen a pretty good bulge from my uncle on my mom&#39;s side so I guess I have it on both sides.

soldierboy10a

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive talked to my mom on this matter. i dont know my father because he is a deadbeat so i askde my mo and she laughed and said that my father was in no way or shape hung by any means. im hung and she has no clue where i get it from. my son born 8 months ago and when he came out the doc was like yep no doubt about it hes a boy. so i was talking to my wife yesterday and she said the he is going to be a big boy just like his dad.